Your gone but never forgotten prt 2!

Ari, had managed to get to the entry/exit of Charming, she decided to call a cab from there on, she knew what she was doing.

After Ari had finished her call to the taxi which should be there in 10/20 minutes, she had decided to throw her phone away, she knew sooner or later that it'd be getting tracked.

The cab came and Ari got it, telling the driver where she wanted to go, which was a mansion, where the lead boss of the guys that had taken her to Belfast where at.

The ride had come to a stop 2 blocks away from the Mansion, Ari wanted to sneak up, the only thing she had on her was the pocket knife and her fighting skills, she knew she wouldn't be making out of this alive, and if she does it'd be a miracle.

Ari begun her silent walk to the side of the Mansion, the side she knew there were no cameras or guards, she only knew that, because before going to belfast they took her through that way since there were cops watching the place, Ari snuck through the gate quietly getting around the side. She had decided to take the approach from the back.

She manage to pass the security cameras, and got into the house, looking around before hearing a gun click behind her, Ari knew she wasn't going to use her knife so she decided on skills, Ari turnt around before...........

Tara's pov:

Ari was gone, Jax had gotten the geek of the club "juice" to try and track her, "it's been hours I just want my baby girl back" Tara thought.

Before I knew it Juice was yelling that he had gotten something, I went over to the kitchen which is where juice was situated and leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Okay so Ari's phone was dead, I don't know if she killed it, like smashed it or took the battery out or if it had died, but security cameras and taxi services put her by a mansion where a huge group with no name hangs out, I believe they actually took Ari, and she's going back for revenge but the last I saw of her, was her sneaking through the back. Then everything goes black" juice said, Tara didn't know what to say.

"Alright we are all going out, Tara I want you to stay here with my mum, we'll call if we find her". "LETS GO BOYS" Jax yelled, Tara watching him and the guys exit her house, and get on there bikes, Tara couldn't say anything still she could barely comprehend what's going on.

Jax's pov:

We left Tara's, I wanted to bring that girl back I saw how happy, and excited Tara had got when talking about the girl, and I was going to bring her back!

Ari's pov:

I kicked the guy where no man wants to get kicked, before doing a quick yet smooth move and snapping his neck to the right, I then took his guns and ammo and started to explore the mansion.

I lost count on how long I've be sneaking around this place for all I know is that I've shot, our snapped a few guys necks, but they had to keep going, some had gotten some pretty decent shots in, I could feel the blood from the bullet hole in my arm dripping down.

I turned left following the hallway, but as I turned left, I got slammed up against the wall by another guy, suprisingly he didn't have his whole crew here just about 10, to be honest I'm not even sure if he is here.

We'll Ari was wrong about that, she walked into a bedroom at the end of the hallway, and there he was with a gun pointing at Ari's head as Ari pointed the gun she had at his, the size difference made things a bit difficult but they had manage to aim, and fire.