Home sweet Home with mother dearest.

As Ella and Tara got into the back of the Taxi after getting off the plane in Oakland the had to catch a cab because Tara didn't drive.

Soon enough the Taxi was driving into Charming and was closer and Closer to Tara's dad's house the girls were both very quiet neither of them wanting to talk.

As they pulled into to the driveway Tara and El slowly got out of the cab before walking to the door after Tara paid for the ride, Tara unlocked the door and slowly walked in with Ari-Ella behind her.

When Tara was completely in the house with her daughter she took a deep breath and muttered some words that Ari-Ella couldn't here, Ari-Ella out her bags down by a wall and walked down the hallway finding some rooms and a bathroom Tara came up from behind her so when Tara said something Ari-Ella jumped scared for a minute.

Tara laughed a little before tell Ari-Ella that the room she was looking in could be hers Ari-Ella nodded before walking further into the room and looking around.

The room was pretty bare light Creame coloured walls a double sized bed by the wall a desk and set of draws plus a small walk in closet which she was fine with.

Ari-Ella sat on her bed thinking for a minute before she got up and went out to the kitchen we'll watch she thought was the kitchen and on the other hand she just listened to her mother's voice since she was talking to someone on the phone Ari-Ella just looked at Tara before going to the fridge and getting a water bottle before exploring not of the house.

As Ari-Ella found the back yard and went out the she found it peaceful and she let her mind wonder off, she was so deep in her own thoughts she didn't realise that she had been sitting in back yard for an hour now.

Tara walked up to Ella just saying a small but quick hi before sitting down next to her.

" I know this is difficult and you think that I abandoned you but please believe me when I say I really was trying to do what was best for you" Tara started talking to Ari-Ella but she got no reply from the child so she continued on.

"Look I'm trying to help you and it's hard I was told you see dead and I was so scared but your alive and I've missed you El and I can't change the past but I can help make the future and that's what I want to do please forgive me for the things I've done and what has happened to you" Tara still got no reply so she breathed in and got up to go inside but as she was about to walk through the door she stopped and looked at her daughter and said.

"When your ready come inside and we'll got get something to eat" and with that Tara went inside, after about 30 minutes Ari-Ella came back inside really for food Tara had made a small meal for the 2.

As Ari-Ella sat at the table Tara put a plate Infront of the girl.

Ella started eating her food slowly as Tara joined her at the table, as the mother and daughter continued to eat their dinner they made a light conversation before doing the dishes.

Ari-Ella went and got her bags before going to her room and slowly unpacking her things, then changing into a pair of trackies and an oversized jumper before she hopped into bed and slowly drifted of into a dreamless but nightmare filled dream.

As Tara was walking passed the room Ari-Ella was in she quietly took a peek in the room to see her daughter fast asleep, after watching Ari-Ella sleep for a couple minutes Tara went to bed her self changing into a pair of trackies and a long sleeve shirt before getting into bed and putting the gun under her pillow and turning the light off before falling asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry I haven't updated in a very long time couldn't really be bothered. 🤷 hope you like the new chapter. 😁