Jax Teller and the truth

Nobody's Pov
It's been 2 months since Ari-Ella was killed, Gemma ended up getting Tara to spill everything, a while after returning and ever since Jax found out that the girl they came across was not only Tara's daughter but the ATF dicks too but Jax can't blame the girl she didn't exactly pick her makers, and after getting rid of Kohn, thing's between the Knowles and Teller seem to be going back to normal. Or thats what they think.

Jackson and Tara got back together again, and Gemma absolutely hated the fact her son is tied down to that one person, he needs someone else but what Gemma says won't get her son to change his mind. And as life for the high school sweethearts start going good.

The secret that hurts everyone the most soon is the phone call that brakes Tara. What phone call no one knows except for Tara.

Tara Pov.

Jax and I have been okay I love Abel like he is my own son but my life will never be the same without my daughter.

It's was around 2 in the morning when my phone went off.

"Hello are you Tara Knowles" doctor to doctor little did they know this conversation will be the new change to Tara's life.

"Ahh yeah yeah I'm Tara, Who is this?."

"Miss Knowles I'm Doctors Lisa Collins I'm calling from Ireland in search for the mother of Ari-Ella Angel Knowles is that you by any chance?." Tara had no idea what was going on why was she getting a phone call from Ireland and about her daughter what's going on.

"Yeah I'm Ari-Ella's mother why? What's going on? What do you want with my daughter?." Tara kept questioning this lady what does she want about her daughter she's dead theirs nothing left of Ari-Ella nothing.

"Ma'am your daughter Ari-Ella has just woke from her coma"......................................