Belfast

Ari-Ella slipped back into a coma moments after the phone call the nurse working on Ari-Ella couldn't get a hold of Tara so she waited till Tara was there.

Three weeks later.

Its been three weeks since Tara found out her daughter was alive she hasn't answered any phone calls from Jax because she doesn't want a club in Belfast looking at for her, work calls and Tara is slowly starting to leave her daughter's bedside as she came up with the idea of having Ella moved back to Charming where she could be close to her.

Three weeks is long like very long no sign that Ella is going to stop breathing or wake it's just waiting her wounds have healed Tara got told that they were the non healed properly wounds from the car incident and Tara believed it like who wouldn't but the car incident ain't why Ella is in a coma for.

Tara left the room to sign and make a phone call so she and her daughter could go home it's been too long of a time spent at a hospital in a different country for Tara and she would like her own bed not the couch in the hospital room. It only took Tara 30 minutes to have everything planned her and her daughter will be leaving Belfast in 2 days Tara called work saying she will be at work in 2 to 3 days depending on some things then she texted Jax saying she was alright and will see him soon before she quickly shut off her phone and entered her daughter's room to try and get a decent sleep without worrying about her daughter.

Ari-Ella's Pov

I hear beeping and strangely its kinda comforting, i miss my mum I hope she knows I'm okay, I wonder if she is the person in the room I can fill someone's presence in the room but who is my question?

I'm so at peace I don't want to wake up so I'll go back to sleep.

5 minutes later.
Ari-Ella slowly opened her eyes then immediately closed them then done the same process of open her eyes and closing them, eventually Ella's eyes got used to the bright light she quietly looked around seeing her mum on the couch in the room.

"Mum" Ari-Ella said. Tara looked at her daughter in shock that she finally woke Tara quickly got up and went to her daughter.

"Ari-Ella are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you want me to get the nurse?. Tara's questions where flying pass her lips not even in two seconds.

"Mum I'm fine I just need a drink"Ella answered with a short answer because truly on the inside she was in pure hell.

Tara left her daughter to get her a drink, Tara was gone for not even five minutes when she came back with water.

Ella drank the water slowly her throat hurt from all the screaming and yelling she was doing, Tara wanted to cry and hug her daughter but she held herself together for the twelve year old.

"Ari-Ella were going back to Charming in a few days you'll be admitted at st Thomas Hospital where I could be closer to you" Tara told her daughter in a soothing , comforting voice "I know you've been asleep for a while but try to get some you'll have doctors pulling at you tomorrow" Tara added that on only cause it's the truth.

Ella and Tara went to bed at 5 in the afternoon they have a long day ahead of them both tomorrow and a big suprise will becoming both Tara and Ari-Ella's way.