Back from Belfast.

It's been two days since El woke up her and Tara are getting ready to leave Belfast today.

As Tara finished packing her and her daughters bags the go to the front of the hospital so Tara can sign El out.
Tara called a cab to come get them from the hospital so as they sit at front waiting for the taxi.

Couple minutes later.

As soon as the cab showed up El and Tara where on their way to the airport so they can go home.

The ride to the airport was long and Tara was worried about Jax they should be getting home at nine in the morning, as they slowly approached the airport Tara's nerves grew she told Jax she'd be home soon just not what time so she is thinking of showing up at the clubhouse to let Jax know that she is okay.

The taxi pulled up at front of the airport and waited while Tara and El got out Tara handed the guy behind the wheel took the money he was giving and started to drive of once Tara and El were out leaving with a quick nod. As Tara and El were staring at the airport the slowly made their ways in not one of the girls have spoken they both know something but they don't want to talk about it so they stayed quiet all the through the airport.

Once Tara and El were seated on the plane the layed their and got some sleep whilst they can.

Hours of sleeping Tara was working by the flight attendant letting all passengers know they will be landing soon, Tara woke El and as they woke up better the plane landed.

Tara and El slowly got off the plane they still were a bit asleep.

As the mother and daughter made there way through the airport to where Tara got a taxi to her house in Charming California.

Ari-Ella pov
Mum got a taxi back to Charming I got in the back with her for some reason I didn't want to loose her she is all I have but I can't break her heart telling her what's happened to me.

A 3 hour drive to Charming this is gonna be fun.

CHARMING HERE WE COME.......