Returning and Secrets 2

Tara's Pov.
I was on my way home from Chicago, after I was told my daughter was dead the least I could do is go there. It's been 2 days since the phone call I haven't even cried, I've been questioning. Is this real? Is my 12 year old daughter dead? This can't be, but it is.

I pull up to the side of the road and started to cry "WHY?" is all I could shout at the moment, why the fuck was my daughter dead? she didn't do nothing to deserve a short life, I barely got one with her consuming all guilt, fear and love for the young girls life, Tara pulled from the side of the road and headed into Charming her home town that she ran from.

I pulled into my father's home and slowly got out of my car all I fell right now is pain , pain in my chest my heart im hurting so much right now who would hurt a kid? A fucking kid! I walk inside seems like this place hasn't been cleaned in a while, slowly I find my way to the couch and I throw myself on it then I start crying again.

2 HOURS LATER.

Tara woke in a small puddle of tears she had been crying so much, that she cried her self to sleep. She sat up and stood from the couch just as her phone started ringing. Tara just let the phone go to voice mail she wasn't up for talking to people at the moment.

Tara got a call from work saying she was needed she walked to the bathroom and took a shower to freshen up a bit, once she was out. she got dressed in the same clothes she were wearing before, then she made her way back to her car getting in and staring the car backing out of the driveway and to the hospital for her shift, and to the place where her daughter's last breath was taking.

At the hospital.
Once Tara got to the hospital she made her way to change into her uniform, the shower made the redness around Tara's eyes, from crying so much go down but it didn't get rid of the bags underneath her eyes, making her way to find who her patient is she goes to the front desk and takes the folder that's waiting for her and starts working on a female drug addict that overdosed whilst pregnant.

Tara was focusing on her patient to much to notice that her high school sweetheart was standing at the door with his mother, Tara put the clipboard down and made her way to them.

"Hey Jax, I'm sorry about this" Tara said, pointing her thumb back to the door.

Jax politely said 'hi' back to Tara then asked about Wendy and the baby which Tara told him everything. Without noticing Tara started crying whilst talking to Jax, this baby boy might not make it like her daughter didn't is all Tara thought.

Tara was to deep in thoughts about her baby, that she didn't hear Jax say her name and she only snapped out of the deep thinking when he wiped away a tear that fell from Tara's eye.

"Sorry, uhh I'm gonna go now" Tara made a quick exit thinking she was getting away from Jax with out questions, but she thought wrong when Jax and Gemma followed her to her office, Tara didn't seem to notice her tail that was behind her.

Once Tara got to her office Jax had spoke up, letting her know they all were following her.

"Tara you okay what's going on with you?" Jax questions with some worry in his voice.

"Jax its nothing go worry about your son it's not worth the time" Tara tried to get Jax not to worry about her, but of course Gemma had to speak up.

"You have lost someone!? That means the most to you, I know by the face you have on and the way you are acting, you have been crying and you haven't been able to sleep in a while, right?". Tara looked taken back, but the she remembered Gemma had been in her position before with Jax's little brother Thomas.

"What do you guys want? Its none of your business" Tara defended herself fast.

"Your right Doc it is none of our business, but then again you are working to save my Grandson's life and I want to know if my Grandchild's doctor is focusing on her job properly". Gemma replied it's the truth though Gemma hated Tara but if the good doctor was taking care of her only grandbaby, she better do it right. And to do that Tara most likely needs to clear her head talk to someone.

"Gemma leave it at the doorstep, I'm taking care of your grandson as good as I can but I can't make promises and my problems are my problems" Tara was getting more pissed that her daughter was dead and someone was trying to know.

Gemma looked like she was going to kill Tara any time soon, no one says something like that, or shows disrespect to the Queen of SAMCRO no one, Gemma had to say something though, it's different having someone stand up to her. Jax noticed the stare between his mother and ex he had to do something before Tara ends up in the morgue. "Mom please stop okay, Tara's right it's her business not ours just let it go please" Jax spoke so clear that he didn't want to watch his mother to be arrested again.

"Fine" was Gemma's last words before she stormed out of the doc's office, Gemma usually puts up a fight but she knows it won't help the doctor she is just going to wait for Tara to open up sometime soon.