Where?

Ari_Ella's pov:

I  was crying and crying and crying, but now I'm not, I can't feel anything except empty. Why do I feel like this? Why is this possible?.

Ari was so lost in her thoughts that, she came out of it by the feeling of the blood slowly going down her ribs, she quickly got up and cleaned her stomach or the blood.

Ari didn't know what to do, all she wanted to do was die or go somewhere so peaceful. But she knew they'll come back for her, they said it themselves she was never going to be safe again never.

After Tara gets back from work!

Ari's pov:

I heard mum open the front door before talking to that Jax guy, I didn't bother to listen. Not even when they started talking about me.

I decided to go to bed early and skip dinner I wasn't hungry, I got into bed and slowly started to drift off into a dreamless sleep.

The next day!

Ari-Ella woke up around 3:30 something in the morning not know what to do after she just had the memory of what had happened to her.

Ari didn't want to tell anyone about it, about the torture, the words, the rape. She didn't want anyone to know, especially her mother or her mother's boyfriend 'Jax'. Ari sat up on her bed and started to think 'like eventually they'll find out right?'
And what will happen if 'they' do?

She didn't know and for a minute she was scared, until she came up with an idea.....

What if Ari leaves? Leaves Charming? Leaves school? Leaves her only friends? And just forget about everything.

But what about Tara, the one that gave birth to her, saved her, held her, the one who done what she could to protect her. But not every mother can be the best protecter for their baby's because there is always going to be evil in the world always!.

As Ari continued to think, time went by, seconds turned to minutes, and by 4, Ari had made up her mind.

She lays back in her bed and thinks about it again, before trying to block it out. That thought it has to go away, it is affecting Ari. But Ari still remembers what they said, she is never going to be safe and that won't just be because of what had happened, it'd be on the company her mother deside's to keep.

NEW UPDATE!!

A/N
I'll be finishing this book soon, because I somewhat no longer have the energy to actaully continue this on any longer.
Sorry :-\

Enjoy the short chapter x