Vacation time

After the phone call with the lady from Ireland Tara got up and went to her laptop booking a flight to Belfast for tomorrow.

Tara needs to leave fast she has no time to tell people but she calls into work and tells them she has an emergency and won't be at work for a few weeks. Tara got off easy but she is so lost in her emotions she just hopes her little girl remembers her.

Six hours later Tara has all she needs packed and is on her way to the airport. Going through boarding was long but Tara was patient and very eager to get to her young daughter.

After Tara landed at a private airport in Belfast she got into the rental car and dialled the number that contacted her before the phone call was short Tara got the address to the hospital and was on her way.

Once Tara got the hospital she met the nurse at the entry she was then taken to fill out forms for her daughter than taking to the private room where Tara sat in the chair and cried. Ari-Ella was laying in a hospital bed cords and wires coming from various places and a tube down her throat to help her breath Tara decided she wanted to know what happened to her daughter but she saves it For later. For the rest of that night Tara held onto her daughter's hand afraid she'll lose her again.

Little did Tara know that her daughter was well awake before she was put into the coma and that Ari-Ella has a passed she can't forget but will always be too afraid to tell because she is ashamed in herself for not fighting back when she had the chance.