Suprise Visit!!

As Tara was sleeping peacefully yet still on alert for her daughter, with out realising the constant knocking at the door til she heard yelling.

The yelling woke El more like scared her but once she heard her mum talking to someone El calmed down a bit, El sat on her bed deciding what she wants to do, she didn't want to have a shower because the stranger was in the house and she didn't want to be noticed yet, so El grabbed her sketch pad from her bag and sat on her bed drawing nothing for a while.

El was deep into thought that her mother yelling her name pulled her out, El put her sketch book down and walked out of the room into the kitchen where a mystory guy was.

"Hey El" Tara said El replied with a simple "hey mum" before making her way to the fridge and getting a glass of apple juice.

"Ari-Ella I would like you to met an old friend of mine" El looked at her mum unsure of what's going on but still nods her head, the mystory guy stands up and introduces him but Ari-Ella had zoned out mid this man standing and didn't hear what he had said.

"Ella, Ella, Ella" Tara said trying to get her daughter's attention but waving her handing and saying her name just didn't seem to be working much. So Tara just said " I'm heading to work Ari-Ella Jax here is gonna be here to watch you for a bit". Ari heard exactly what her mum said so she just nodded before going on with her morning.

Ari didn't want to talk to Jax at the moment so she just pointed to the hallway and looked at Jax who just nodded his head in understanding.

Ari went back to her bedroom and got some stuff so she could go for a shower, Ari left her room to her mum's room. Once Ari was in her mum's room she closed the door behind her and locked it before heading to the bathroom and doing the same.

Whilst Ari was in the shower Jax made himself at home, in the living room and started to watch whatever was on tv.

Ari got out of the shower and got dressed in black skinny jeans, one of her favourite dark green shirts, with her leather jacket and black converses, before walking out to the living room where she found Jax. She could tell from early that her mum liked this guy and she figured that she is gonna have to get to know him.

Jax noticed someone was staring at him, well kinda felt it but he turnt his head in the direction where he found Ari-Ella staring at him "Hey kid" Ari snapped out of her thoughts when she heard his voice before nodding her hey to him Ari was still uncomfortable to talk more than a couple words at the moment.

She walked over to the other end of the couch and took her seat, not wanting to be to close to Jax.

Jax's pov

This kids quite, Jax thought he wants to get to know her but he could just tell that he ain't going to get much out of this kid but he is gonna try.

"So" Jax said "so" Ari copied whilst turning her attention to Jax, it's not that she don't want to talk it's just that every time she tried she'd of got hurt and she's afraid Jax will hurt her like the other guys did. "How old are you"? Jax questioned Tara only told him her name not how old she is or any other details except to keep her safe whilst she's at work.

"Twelve" Ari replied "what about you, how old are you"? Ari asked Jax.

" Thirty two" (I have no idea how old Jax actually is in the show)  Jax replied, Jax took notice of the the cuts on the kid and asked Ari, which only made her uncomfortable. She didn't feel as though she wanted to talk about the cuts that cover her body nor did she want to talk about the scars she hides, Jax could tell Ari's discomfort about the cuts so he apologized as quickly as he had asked.

Ari just nodded her head in response before telling Jax she was going for a small walk down the road, Jax nodded his head and told her to be safe.

Ari-Ellas pov.

I went back to my room after telling Jax I was going for a walk, it's not that I don't trust him just talking to a stranger about what the cuts are there for is just to uncomfortable for me. I grabbed my backpack before walking out my room closing the door behind me and left the house.

I walked to the closet store and got myself a drink and a small snack since I hadn't ate this morning, after I went to the store I went to the park I saw on my way to the store.

Jax's pov.

I heard Ari leave the house and I sat there thinking about how things have changed and how I'm going to tell the guys about this about Tara having a kid, let alone being the fact that I was there when this kid got hit by a car.

I really do want to get to know this kid but she's like a book that most pages are glued shut. Jax was pulled out of his thoughts by the door opening he hadn't realised he'd been thinking so much the an hour had passed and Ari-Ella was back.

Jax didn't know what to do with a kid, he only has a son and he is still trying to figure that out. Ari just went to her room.

Ari-Ellas pov.

(Warning mention of potential self harming)

I walked back to the house and let Jax know that I was back before walking to my room,

I walked into my room and outed my bag on the bed, before going through my bag to a broken part where there's like I small box that I put in there, I took the box out and opened, inside was my small collection of blades.

Tears stung in the corners of Ari-Ella's eyes as she stares blankly at the blades, nobody would realise she thought to herself. Ari  stood up as she gently took out a blade and placed the box on her bed, before she lifted her shirt up and placed the blade against her skin.......

____________________________________

Sorry it's been a while...

If you or anyone you know deal with any mental disorders or self harm please seek help and continue to thrive as yourself and don't let anyone take that from you!!