二十一| Ni Juu Ichi

Start from the beginning

Jennie's eyes widen a fraction but then narrow, her gaze was zeroed in on Lisa's pinkish tongue.

"Oh..." Jennie croaks out in awe and a tinge of desire,

Lisa retracted her tongue back inside her mouth and Jennie snaps out of her haze,

Lisa laughs nervously and grabs a tissue to wipe away the coffee stains on her lips, "You almost murdered me from choking on my own coffee."

Jennie laughs at Lisa's humor, "I could never kill you, let alone hurt you. But maybe I'll kill you with my charms." she grins and gives the blonde a wink.

Lisa's heart stutters in her chest, "I'm gonna eat." she diverts the topic and focuses her attention on her food.

Jennie bought pancakes for the two of them but Lisa's drink was coffee while Jennie's was hot milk.

"You don't drink coffee?" Lisa asks in wonder while taking bites from her pancake.

"I do..." Jennie gives Lisa a small smile, "I just prefer to drink milk more than overdosing myself with caffeine."

Huh... Never thought I'd meet someone preferring coffee over milk, I wonder why...  Lisa gives Jennie a thoughtful look, she looks over the feline eyed girl's form.

To gain height maybe? Lisa's gaze then drops to Jennie's chest, Or...

Lisa slaps her forehead and mentally groans, Pranpriya where the heck are you looking at?!

Lisa stuffed her mouth with pancakes, it puffs up from the amount placed inside but she doesn't care if it made her look like a glutton.

Jennie tried stiffling the giggles that were about to burst from her mouth at how cute Lisa looked, she leans over the table and stretched her hand to reach Lisa's face. Lisa paused from eating, she swallows the food inside her mouth and looks at Jennie in question.

"You shouldn't eat that fast or you'll choke," Jennie softly chastised Lisa and swipes her thumb on side of the blonde's lip, removing the syrup on it.

"If you're really hungry I can buy you more of it," Jennie says with a doting look, she withdraws her hand and licks her thumb clean from the syrup while giving Lisa a cute little smirk.

Lisa's breath hitched from Jennie's actions, her body froze the moment Jennie's thumb hovered beside her lips and her soul left the moment Jennie licked her thumb.

Is this what being seduced feels like? I wait but is she seducing me?

Lisa's head was a mess, and Jennie was enjoying Lisa's reaction far too much. Jennie noticed a lot of things by just observing the blonde, like how Lisa's brow would furrow in cuteness when she's in deep thought or how Lisa's nose would scrunch like a puppy when she's either disgusted or hiding a smile. Right now, Lisa seemed to be in deep thought and her forehead was creased.

Jennie chuckles and reaches her hand out again, placing two of her fingers on Lisa's forehead to soothe the wrinkles forming.

"You look cute but don't think far too deep or you'll drown," Jennie said while grinning, her head was leaning at her propped hand on the table – giving her that cool and laid back aura. 

My vocabulary and brain somehow short circuits when Jennie comes into play.

Lisa avoids Jennie's gaze again and resumes eating the remains of her pancake, Jennie's eyes were like knives – sharp, glinting, and can cut or kill you in one gaze.

Why am I comparing Jennie's eyes with a knife? I'm so weird...

Jennie looks at the wristwatch that was hidden from plain sight by the end of her long-sleeved shirt, "It's almost nine, you said your next class is around that time right? I'll escort you." she smiles sweetly at Lisa.