"(Y/N), maybe we should go into the garden. I saw one when I saw entering this morning.." Akira spoke "Then we probably should go to the garden, I hate crowds." You said, Akira nodded.

The garden was very nice, flowers bloomed from every pot. A shady table was near a tree "Akira! Look let's go there!" You boomed running towards the table, "I can't run fast! Wait up!" He laughed.

You both sat down and ate you lunch, talking about his family. Then he asked you that question "so, what about your family?" your froze for a second then breathed out.

"Well, me and my two cousins live together. There mom and dad died last year and they had nowhere to go so I let them move in with me. Both of my parents are gone so it didn't matter."

"What are their names?" Akira asked sheepishly.

"One is named Atsumu and the other Osamu, Atsumu is full of himself, he can be very annoying. Although he is a great person. Caring loving you know all the things family is here for. Osamu is quiet and not as self centered as his brother, he's kinda like our mom in our house." You giggled. "You must have a great family at your house huh?" Akira laughed.

"Yeah.." you replied. You two ate in silence before fishing up as the bell rang from inside the school but could be herd outside. "Looks like class is going to start again soon, we better go huh?" Akira said "mhm." You hummed then stood up. "Come on we have to get to class" he said grabbing your hand and running back into the school.

-in class-

"Akira? I meant to ask you...everyone has been talking about this guy named Sakusa? Who is he?" You asked your friend.

He laughed "you don't know who he is? He one of the top 3 aces in the whole volleyball thing!". "Wait, really?" You said with a surprised tone he eagerly nodded, "but he's super afraid of crowds, every time that is fangirls circle him he just wants to curl up in a ball and roll away. Well that's what his best friend, which is actually my best friend also says." He paused for a bit "wait....(y/n) aren't you afraid of crowds?".

You nodded. "Oh! My goodness! That might mean your soulmates, right? I read it online somewhere...!" He practically screamed.

"Shush! You're too loud!" You whisper yelled and flicked his forehead "and it's just the first day of school! I don't even know this guy! Also that's not true, dimwit!"

"Yeah yeah whatever! Let's just go back to the work." Akira said, and that's what you both did.

-after class-

"Akira, are you joining a club?" You asked him, he nodded "Either volleyball or some kind of Maths club thingy...i don't know.." he mumbled.

He turned to you "Are you?" He asked, "I mean if you do volleyball you get to see your friend, and if I be a manger then I can see you.." You mumbled.

"if I decide join the volleyball club will you come with me to sign up?" He asked, "I will!" Y/N smiled.

"Then, lets go. I've decided." He said broadly "dang, you sure make decisions quickly..." you sweat dropped. Akira chuckled, "yeah yeah come on let's go." You followed him to a gym near the back of the school.

"Is this really their gym?" You asked Akira. "Yup, I came here earlier just to see what it looked like." He replied putting his hands on his hips.

"I'm going to open the door." You said, he gestured his hand telling you to go ahead.

-your POV-

When I opened the door the sound of volleyballs hitting the floor and shoes squeaking echoed throughout the gym.

I looked to my left, only to see squealing girls pointing at the black haired dude again. I sighed "Akira...where is the coach? Don't you have to ask them?" I looked at Akira and he nodded.

I pointed to a man sitting next to a girl that was 3rd year I suppose.

Me and Akira walked over to them, the Coach saw us. "Hello." he greated "hey...uhm...I wanted to ask if you had any spots left for another player?" Akira asked. The coach smiled "We have plenty left. Are you interested in joining?" Akira nodded "And a manger spot also?" The coach asked us. "I suppose." I said.

The girl next to the coach turned around "are you sure she isn't here just for Sakusa?" She asked. "I mean if she's with a friend it's most likely that she's not." The coach said to the girl.

The girl looked at me with a weird look, "You know who that is?" She questioned. "Well, I know he is one of the top 3 aces. I don't like him or anything, I don't even know what he looks like." I giggled to myself, a smiled appeared on the girls face. "I'm Kira Eisa." She said "Y/N L/N." I replied.

"So you are interested in the manger spot, after this year I need someone to take over for me. And someone who is not just here for Sakusa." Kira said Standing up.

"Well, what do you think. Can you handle it?" She grinned, I nodded "well, I guess tomorrow come back over to this gym with your friend. He can join and you can become a manger." She said patting my head then patting Akira's.

"Well, I have to go. See ya later y/n!" Akira said running out. "Aren't you leaving also?" Kira asked, "no, I'll stay and watch." I said. "Here," she patted the spot next to her "come sit down." She said. I sat down next to her and watched the players play.

The black-haired guy was getting ready to spike the ball. Someone tossed it to him and he hit it with all his might, causing the ball to land on the floor with a huge Bang.

My eyes widened 'that's more powerful then 'Samus spike...' the fangirls started squealing again.

Kira tapped my shoulder "see that, that's Kiyoomi Sakusa." She said "So that's who he is, I'm surprised 'Tsumu and 'Samu haven't talked about him.." I said.

She turned to look at me "Are they your siblings?" She asked "I wish! Their my cousins, they live with me." I laughed. "Oh, well do they go here?" She questioned "no no, the go to inarizaki high." I said.

"That's funny because we have a great relationship with their coach, we often have practice matches with them. And go to a training camp together." She giggled, "and they never told me..." I hung my head low.

Kira patted my shoulder, "it's okay, don't be sad" "I'm not sad they just are to strange..." you snickered.

-time skip-

"What's poppin' fuckwads?" The girl sat her bag down by the door and yawned. "Ay! What did I tell you about yer language towards us?" Atsumu yelled from the couch.

"ain't like you don't say nun like that either, 'Tsumu." Osamu said texting his friend, well that's what Y/N supposed. "Oh shut up!" Atsumu groaned "wow...no welcome home Y/N for me I suppose..."

Both twins shot up and dramatically made a scene like they where host club members.

(a/n: I wanna see that 💀)

"Welcome home Y/N!" The both shouted and bowed. She kept a straight face as they play out their little sucky skit.

———————————————————————————

HEYYyyYyyYYoOoOooOo I'm done with the long awaited first chapter, I know it's not that good. I'm and improving author ;-; this is also my first book based on one person...oof but anyways I hope u liked it (I hope-)