Sailing away

* ˚        ·

* ˚        · . ·
✦  ˚  ·       .
· •.                               * .  •     ·
•.   ✶
˚  · .    ·
*
* ˚

𒊹︎ It was now three months later, and the operation that night had been a success.

Sure, Jungkook had two huge scars that adorned either of his thighs, but he was alive and could walk, that was all that mattered. He spent a good month healing and Jimin had helped him through all of it, never leaving his side once.

They were now headed to an island, where they thought the treasure could be buried.

As they reached the shore and the ship came to a stop, they climbed down the side of the hull, hitting the ground with a thud. They had defeated Kai and now were about to find the treasure he'd been searching for the last three years.

The lot of them walked over to the grave where they thought it was buried, Jungkook taking Jimins hand in his own. They walked over to the grave stone, the warm breeze rustling Jimins pink hair and Jungkooks now longer wavy hair.

Yoongi and Namjoon took the shovels and started to dig.

The dirt flung off the end of the shovels and flew into the air, only stopping when they hit something. Yoongi reached down and brushed the dirt off the top of the chest before he, Namjoon and Taehyung hoisted It up from the pit of the grave.

The chest opened with a screech, the hinges old and worn. Jungkook peered inside, but was surprised when all he was met with was a small green box. He took it in his hands and smoothed over the surface, instantly recognizing it upon closer inspection.

"Okay, let's go." He said as he grabbed Jimins hand once again and headed to the ship; Her sails flapping and inviting them to return.

Later that night while Jimin was up in the crows nest, he was startled when someone's hand grabbed onto the edge. However, he was pleasantly surprised when the captains smiling face met his gaze. He helped him climb over and pulled him into his embrace when he'd finally made it over.

"Jimin." Jungkook said as he slightly pulled away from the other.

"Yes?" Jimin asked, a little worried he might've hurt the younger because his wounds were still fairly sore.

"Um, I want you to have this." He answered shyly as he placed the small green box in the olders tiny hands.

"What is it?" Jimin asked again as he inspected the small object.

"Just...just open it." The younger replied, scratching the back of his head.

When Jimin opened it, there was a small gold band that rested inside, he gasped, afraid of what Jungkook was insinuating.

"I am not!" He stammered. "I am not asking you to marry me. It was my mother's and she was the only other person that I truly loved; That I could lean on and I want you to have it. Because... I love you!" He blurted out, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Jimin slipped the ring on his finger, it fit perfectly. He felt that flower bloom in his chest and he reached over and pulled Jungkook into a sweet kiss, letting his lips linger on the others for a moment.

"Thank you, I love it, and I love you." Jungkook brought his hand up to his face and traced his thumb over Jimins cheekbone before pulling him into another kiss.

They held each other up in the crows nest, feeling love bloom in both of their chest like the most lush and beautiful flower to ever exist.

Jungkook had found more than a treasure, and Jimin, who had once hated the crew and its captain, found himself a home aboard the Golden Crook, along with a family and a love like he'd never even knew he could have.

As for the rest of them, Jin and Namjoon would be soon getting married and Yoongi finally admitted his feelings towards Taehyung, which none of them had suspected were a thing.

As for Hoseok, he'd gained a reputation as an amazing doctor and continued his work aboard the Golden Crook.

They were all happy and grew closer as friends, and even as a family.

"So, where to next, my love?" Jungkook asked Jimin as he held him in his arms, the warm breeze swirling around them.

"I don't know, I guess wherever the sea takes us." Jimin replied as he looked out onto the sea from the view of the crows nest, wrapped up in the arms of the man he loved dearly.

"As long as I have you, it doesn't matter."

The end ───── {. ۵۵ .}

}