Potty breaks and camp fires

* ˚        ·

* ˚        · . ·
✦  ˚  ·       .
· •.                               * .  •     ·
•.   ✶
˚  · .    ·
*
* ˚

𒊹︎ The sand gave way as the Golden Crook forcefully plowed its way to the beach of Ōkunoshima. The fabric of the sails tightly rolled as the ship came to a slow stop.

Jungkook was the first to leave the ship, firmly gripping the rope ladder as he made his decent. He took in a breath as he waited for the others to join him.

He had a goal and was going to see it through.

Jimin was the last to leave the ship. When he hit the ground he marvelled at the feeling of sand between his toes. He'd miss the feeling of solid ground; as solid as sand could be.

Jungkook made way to the village he knew only rested about an hour away, his men swiftly following his tracks.

They were about twenty minutes into their travels, when suddenly Taehyung decided he needed to pee.

"Aish! You couldn't have done that before we left?" Jin exclaimed, his inner eomma showing.

"Ah, sorry!" He replied as he ran off into the bush to do his business.

A minute passed. Then three, then eight.

"Yah! Taehyung! What are you doing?" Yoongi yelled towards the place the man he spoke of had treaded off to.

When no response came, Jimin began to grow a bit weary.

"Damn it, Taehyung!" Jungkook murmered before he went into the forest to look for him, the rest of them following.

Jimin sped up so he could walk beside the captain, the nervousness in his chest blossoming.

As Jungkook swung his sword around, he came upon Taehyungs belt laying amongst some crumpled shrubbery. They all froze in their footsteps when suddenly a tribe of people popped out, paint markings on their bodies and weapons in their hands.