What's in a name

* ˚        ·

* ˚        · . ·
✦  ˚  ·       .
· •.                               * .  •     ·
•.   ✶
˚  · .    ·
*
* ˚

𒊹︎ As the lot of them travelled further, under the leadership of their young captain, Jimin came to realize a few things.

One being, that all the vending stalls sold different merchandise. For example, Jimin and the rest had walked past a man selling intricately designed hilts and then a few paces down, a woman was selling baked goods.

two, was that everyone there was a pirate, or associated with them, willingly or not. Though, the thing that stood out the most to Jimin other than the stares he got, were the stares Jungkook got also.

This left Jimin to wonder, who was this young captain Jeon Junkook really? And what was his father like before him? Unfortunately, before he could further collaborate on his thoughts, they had arrived at their destination.

The house that stood in front of them - wasn't really much of a house, it was more like a hut- had a small wooden doorframe and signage posted all around the outside, obviously written in Japanese.

Much to his surprise, Yoongi was the first to step up and read it, swiftly followed by Namjoon. Jungkook didn't even bother and just walked inside, his boots making a light thud as he did.

When they entered, it was nothing like Jimin had expected. There were swords, daggers, bottles of questionable liquids, statues and even barrels of coloured powder. This was no ordinary vendor. The group of them slowly approached the counter, close on the captains heels.

"Katana?" Jungkook suddenly called. Out of nowhere, this small hunched over little old Japanese lady emerged from behind the counter, a cain in her right hand.

"Ah, my little Kookie. I see you've come to visit this old lady!" She harkened, a wispy smile crossed her lips.

"I have, halmeoni." He chided, bending down to wrap his arms around her in an embrace. She suddenly grabbed his cheeks and began to pull.