In the name of family

* ˚        ·

* ˚        · . ·
✦  ˚  ·       .
· •.                               * .  •     ·
•.   ✶
˚  · .    ·
*
* ˚

𒊹︎ Jungkook stood there, the cold fingers of fear gripping him as he looked at Jimin who was kneeling before him.

He looked around to see the rest of his men in similar positions. He didn't know what to do, any wrong move could have any of their heads. He wanted so desperately to reach out and wrap his body around the olders, to keep him safe, to protect him. Oh how he wished Jimin had stayed in the back room with Louis.

The man behind Jimin pressed the knife closer, his skin gave way and a drop of blood rolled down his neck, dipping in his collar bones and staining the golden crook on his necklace.

"Stop it." Jungkook said in a low tone, his head hanging low.

"What was that, little Kookie? I couldn't quite hear you." Kai asked teasingly, trying to get under the captains skin.

"I SAID STOP!" Jungkook screamed.

"And why would I do that, Kookie?" Kai retorted.

"B-because, I..." the captain trailed off, his voice going incredibly quiet.

"I am sorry, can you speak up?" Kai hollered as the man behind Jimin pressed harder, eliciting a whimper of pain from him and more beads of blood.

" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! so stop, just stop." Jungkook cried, his voice defeated as his gaze met Jimin who had a wide smile on his face, his eyes turning up into their little crescent moons.

Kai just laughed, his voice crackling as he wheezed from amusement.

"Y-you love him?" He was shaking from how hard he was laughing.

Suddenly, canon fire was heard in the distance and a rain of canon balls hailed from the sky.

Some of the balls flew and hit some of Kai's crew. Kai stepped back from Jungkook slightly and as soon as he did, Jungkook whipped around and punched him straight in the face.