Are you worthy?

* ˚        ·

* ˚        · . ·
✦  ˚  ·       .
· •.                               * .  •     ·
•.   ✶
˚  · .    ·
*
* ˚

𒊹︎ Jimin awoke to the smell of freshly baked bread and stew. He slowly, lifted his body up from the cold damp floor, only to be met with a grinning Tae and food.

Tae unlocked the cell door and stepped inside, offering a hand to Jimin. He took one of the black haired mans hands and hoisted himself on his feet, stumbling a little, seeing as how he'd bee laying down for god knows how long.

Tae hadn't said a word, he just gently pushed Jimin along to the top deck and into a room filled with tables and smelly men.

"OI!" He yelled, getting the attention of his fellow crew mates.

"this is our new bird, Jimin. He's a new member so try to be a little less..." he searched for a word to best describe the crew as a whole. "Just tone it down a little, would yah." He said more like a command, then request.

The rest of the crew looked at Tae, then to Jimin.

When they suddenly burst into a fit of gut bursting laughter and cheers, Jimin had completely been overcome with confusion.

He looked up at Tae giving him a-what is going on- kind of look, to which Tae simply laughed. Next thing he knew, he was being pulled into the kitchen by a taller man with very full lips and a slim frame. The man greeted him by bowing his head slightly, Jimin was past confused at this point. The other cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hi! The name's Seokjin, but you can call me Jin-hyung!" The older man beamed as Jimin took in his aura.

He noticed how the mans dark brown hair was slightly longer in the back, and how his face radiated kindness. He in return bowed his head to Jin, who simply smiled at him.

"Now, to get to business!" Jin said, turning in the process.

"I have food for the captain, but I think it would be better if you brought it to him!" Jin beamed.