Ch.39 Leave The Lights On

Words: 4,055

   The first week back and the last week on tour was always the craziest to Louis. He's sure part of the craziness is coming from the ever growing bump he's developing. It's not as bad as he thought it would be; being pregnant on tour. Liam is always willing to give him tips on the best places to go if you need to just get away for a minute. Louis has come to really appreciate the team and everyone who helps out.

   He's waddling around backstage now, watching the boys and the team set up for tonight's show. They're about two hours out from the show and they'll have to start getting ready soon. Anytime now he's sure Lou will come and shuffle them back to their dressing rooms. Louis walks up to Niall where he's tuning the guitars for the show tonight. He plops down on the sofa next to him.

   "Hi Lou, how are ya feeling?" Niall asks with a smile glancing up from the guitar he's fiddling with.

   Louis smiles brightly at him. "I feel great actually. The morning sickness has gone away finally and the bump isn't too big yet." Louis says running is hand gently over his stomach. "Overall I'm doing good."

   Niall smiles at that. "I'm glad you're feeling better. I know those bunks can be rough on a normal night."

   "Oh yeah. Harry's been helping a lot with that. Makes sure it's nice and padded for us. Some nights we just sneak out to the couch and he curls around me." Louis smiles.

   "Yes. The couch will become your best friend these next few months." Niall chuckles. "So did you guys get the baby bump pictures?" Niall asks.

   Louis smiles. "Yeah do you want to see them?" Niall nods and Louis quick to pull out his phone and show them to him.

   "Awe, baby photos!" Liam says coming up excitedly to the pair and leaning over the back of the couch.

   "I love them all." Louis smiles. "I can't believe my stomach is still growing."

   "Oh Louis you look great. You probable won't gain that much more." Liam tries to reassure.

   "That or you'll just blow up all at once." Zayn chuckles as he walks by.

   Louis frowns deeply at that. "Not funny. My feet and back already hurt without adding anymore weight to it."

   Louis pauses scrolling when he sees the last photo he took for the shoot. He quickly locks his phone since that photos' for Harry specifically. He looks over at Harry, he sees him talking to a security guard a little ways away. Harry glances over and catches his eye. He smiles sweetly over at Louis before turning back to the Guard. Louis chuckles since he knows this Guard is getting the pre-show "My mate is pregnant don't let anyone near him" spiel. Louis chuckles and goes back onto his camera roll. He selects the photo he wants and types out a quick message. Louis smirks as Harry reaches Into his pocket to check his phone.

Boobear 🐻 :
Snuck another photo in yesterday, love you 😘

Boobear 🐻 :Snuck another photo in yesterday, love you 😘