Ch.9

.466 Words

"No. I'm not doing it." Niall said.

Niall and I were standing outside Louis and I's bedroom door, the other two were still downstairs.

"Niall, he won't let me mate him and he's literally going to go mad." I told him.

"Be an Alpha. Grow a pair and mate him." Niall said harshly.

"I can't do it against his will." I protested.

"You are his Alpha. You control whether or not you two are mated. It's your role. So stop being a twat and mark him." Niall said.

"I'm not being a twat."

"Right, your being a little bitch. Your acting like a Beta when your supposed to be an Alpha." Niall said coldly.

"He's my friend."

"No. He's your Omega. Omegas are submissive whether they like it or not." Niall stepped closer to me, "They are here to please and obey, as we are here to protect them. It's our role. Now find yours."

"Damn Niall, harsh."

"My rut just ended and I guess I'm still getting some of the affects." Niall said stepping back, "But I'm not wrong."

"So what? I just walked in there and demand him, I can't do that Niall."

"Then I will." Niall said as he pushed open the door.

Louis perked up from the bed, with his boxers on.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" Louis asked.

"Enough of this." Niall started.

Niall snapped his fingers. Louis dropped to his knees in front of him. Wow.

"Harry's marking you to end this." Niall said.

"N-"

Niall growled lowly at him, Louis whimpered, "You don't get a say, you're an Omega you'll do as your Alpha says." Niall said.

"But-"

Niall snapped his fingers, "Neck."

Louis turned his head. Niall looked at me. I was still in shock.

"Do-" Louis started.

Niall bent down, "Know your role." Louis bit his lip, Niall stood back up.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"I told you every Omega is submissive, some are just a bit domy." Niall looked down at Louis, "They just need to be trained... They all break eventually." Niall walked out of the room.

"I won't overpower you if you don't want me to." I told Louis, getting down on my knees.

"I want you to, really. It's just hard at first, but I want to be your Omega... Please mark me, just mark me and make me yours, love." Louis said.

I smiled, leaned in and ran my teeth against the skin. I took a deep breath, calming my nerves.

"I love you." Louis whispered.

"Marry me."

"Wait what?" Louis said pulling away.

FUCK! I was so close.

———————————————————————

Chapter question

Do you think Louis will say yes? Or just let Harry mark him? Or was that slip of the tongue the breaking point for Louis?