Ch.18

.529 words

*5 days later*

I walked back into the kitchen where Louis was talking to Niall. I sat the groceries on the counter, then proceeded to put them away and lay out what I was going to cook for dinner.

"So what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

Louis shrugged his shoulders."Nothing much, just heat stuff."

I nodded. Niall, being a true Alpha, knows more about how to handle Omegas and their pheromones, he can smell and sort out things better than normal Alphas, it comes in handy at times. He even can tell if they're pregnant, one time he told someone at a concert, the crowd was amazed!

Niall played with his fingers, "So, um...." Niall started.

"What?" I asked.

"So, I found out today that um.... Liam's normal suppressants haven't been working so.... we're kinda screwed." Niall said, "They're going to run some test to see if they can get him prescribed to a stronger brand but they don't know."

"That sucks lad, it'll all work out for the best though." I comforted him.

"I guess." Niall sighed.

/:::::::::\:::::::::/::::::::::\:::::::::/:::::::::\::::::::::/
Two weeks later

I walked into the living room. Louis was curled up on the couch with his feet tucked to his chest, arms wrapped around them, he looked distant, off in his own little world.

"What you doing boo bear?" I asked. He did even acknowledge my presence, "Lou?" I called again this time he perked his head and looked up at me from his spot on the couch.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"What are you doing?" I asked again.

Louis just shrugged his shoulders lazily, "Just counting up days." He mumbled.

"Counting days up for what?" I asked.

"It's nothing really, just trying to add stuff up." He said.

"Oh. I'm going to go take a shower before bed." I said pecking his cheek.

I walked upstairs and passed Niall's door. I heard him talking to someone, so I pressed my ear up against the cold wood.

"No, I don't know, I can't tell him that I smell it on him, then he'll get attached." Niall said, "Yes I know for sure its so powerful."...."Oh yeah, I bought him something to um... Take care of it."

I pulled my ear away from the door. I walked down the hall and into our bedroom. I grabbed a towel, stripped down, walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

After I was done I hopped back out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. I opened up the medicine cabinet to put the toothpaste back. That's when I saw a unfamiliar bottle.

I picked it up and read the label, my mind started to race with emotions. Fear, anger, joy, and pain. I gripped the bottle tight in my hands before storming out into the bedroom where Louis was laying on the bed.

"Come snuggle." Louis called reaching his arms out for me.

I held the bottle up, Louis looked up at me panicked after he read the label.

'For the Morning After'

///////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////

Chapter question:

Why is there a pill bottle? Do you think Louis is pregnant?