Ch.8

.702 Words

This doped up heat he's on has gone through another wave, he was practically throwing me on the bed begging me to fuck him, "Please! It hurts! Please fuck me! Don't hold back! Please!" He continued pleading even while I was tearing off his shirt.

I harshly pulled his shorts and boxers down his ankles, his painfully hard cock springing out. He continued to mewl and beg for me to fuck him, 'Omegas are so needy.' I laughed silently to myself.

I took off my shorts, my own cock jumping out to meet his, almost to say "Hi". I grabbed his hips, not missing a beat and thrusted into him as hard as I could, hitting that soft pad of sensitivity. His mouth was laying open and his eyes were clenched shut tightly.

"Fuuuuck... Y-Yes." Louis arched his back, his lover's name and moans spilling from his mouth mercilessly.

I figured out that if I just simply thrust non-stop into his prostate for hours it helps... a little.

My legs are becoming really sore though. I've got about 15 more minutes before my legs are going to give out again, but if that's fifteen minutes of Louis not in pain, I'm okay with that.

"Uh... God!" Louis whimpered, his whole body was shaking with ecstasy, unable to form coherent words. The head board continued to hit against the wall and it was strangely turning me on.

"Mmm. Fuck baby." Louis hummed rubbing up and down his stomach where it was slightly bulging out.

"Feeling better?" I asked him, hoping to get the right answer.

"So much better.... Want... Your knot." Louis managed to get out between thrusts and moans.

'Oh thank god.' I threw my head back with a small grunt as I came, I slowed my movements. Louis looked up at me confused.

"Aren't you going to knot me?" Louis asked, obviously confused.

"What? I just did See I can't m-"

I pulled straight out, knot still intact. I don't know who was more surprised me, or Louis.

"Is my body that.... Wow." Louis said, jaw dropped open.

***

I was sitting in the living room talking to Zayn as Louis was upstairs suffering through his heat. Louis told me that he didn't want me to see him like that anymore. It was two days ago that "The Incident" happened.

"I just don't know what to do." I told Zayn.

Liam walked out of the kitchen and handed me a beer, "Thank you," I snickered, "Omega."

Liam sighed and sat down, "I told you not to make it a thing. It's really not that big of a deal." Liam said.

"Two of my best friend are forever mated to each other... speaking of which, where's Niall?" I asked taking a sip of my beer.

"He's cleaning my room at the flat." Liam said.

You could hear Louis whining from upstairs. "What are you going to do?" Zayn asked.

"I just asked you what to do." I giggled.

"Mate him." Liam said.

"He won't let me." I told them sitting my beer on the coffee table and bringing an elbow to rest on my knee, putting my hand across my forehead.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"He says he won't let me when he's horny and craving someone else." I explained.

"Who is he craving?" Liam said.

I licked my lips, "Niall." I said, a hint of jealousy heard.

It got quiet for a second, "Oh." Liam rubbed his chin.

"It's the smell... if Niall knots him the drug will wear off... A true Alpha's knot is one of the cures." I said cautiously, not to over-step.

Liam nodded then ran his fingers through his hair, "So... All he needs is the knot?"

"Yeah." I quipped out.

Liam bit his lip, "Look, Niall already said he wouldn't do that to you."

"Are you sure it would end it?" Liam asked.

"Niall said he's pretty sure." I said with a lighter voice.

I could read Liam's face. I grabbed my phone and hit call, "Hey, Niall... Yeah. Can you come over here?"

_____

Chapter question

Oooo, what do you think Niall will say? Do you think Harry will let it happen?