Ch.7 its important

~~~~~~

A/N

This is beyond short but very important.

~~~~~~
570 Words

I backed away, "I can't do it while he's asleep." I told him, throwing my arms up.

Nialls phone went off, he uncrossed his arms and picked up his phobe, "Uh oh." Niall groaned, reading his phone.

"What?" I asked.

"Here." Niall lightly handed me Louis, who whined at the lost of contact. Niall slipped back on his now semi-dry pants, "Liam just went into his heat and Zayn said its bad.... I'll see you in a couple days."

"Bye!" I called as he shut the door.

I looked down at the fragile boy in my arms whining as Niall's pheromones wore off and his heat picks back up. Louis eyes shot open.

"Where's Niiiiiiiallllllll." Louis whined, dragging Niall's name out as long as he could.

"He had to go help his own Omega through their heat, now why don't you let me do the same?"

Louis nodded so I carried his slippery bum up stairs.

I knotted him over and over and over again. I know an Alpha's body is built to help Omegas through their heat but oh my god. I flopped down on the bed.

"I can't-I can't Louis."

Louis whined as tears slipped down his cheek, "It hurts so bad!" Louis cried out, working his hand almost desperately over his cock that refused to go down, "Make it stop!" He cried.

Louis's normal heat is 4 days. Its been three days on this doped up heat. I can't imagine how he feels right now.

Louis came across his chest, again, with a dry sob.

"I WANT NIALLLL!" Louis cried doubling over.

"Baby, if I had a true Alpha smell I could give you, I would." I told him.

"Seeing him like this makes me feel like shit, it's my job as an Alpha to help and protect my Omega, and I can't do anything to make this stop....well." I silently thought to myself .

"Louis, there's one way I can make this stop."

"Oh my god Harry... Please. You have to stop this, I'm going to lose my mind. Please." Louis begged.

"I can mark you." I told him.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because that's for life! Not a fling, not a cure. Thats promising your life to someone... That is giving everything you were, are, and yet to be to someone." Louis said.

"So... You'd rather suffer then end this?" I asked him, my voice breaking with every word.

"It's important! It's something that should be done right! Romantic. Not when I'm horny as fuck and craving someone else!" Louis protested.

"I'm trying to help you! I'm sorry it's not perfect but you need it, because this drug is just going to get worse and worse. That's how Stan planned to make you give it up because this drug is going to ruin you! Do you not understand that? It's not going to wear off, it just intensifies!" I told him.

Louis whimpered, I realized I used my Alpha voice on him.

"Boo bear. Please. I just want to make the pain go away. Let me help. I love you." I promised, reversing back to a calming tone.

Louis had a tear run down his cheek, "But... It means so much to me." Louis whimpered out.

~~~~~~~

Chapter question:

Do you think Louis should let him? Can you see where Louis is coming from?