Ch.6 Knot or not

.645 Words

"I'm going to kill him."

Louis's mind was a blur. Louis's mind was a blur. Louis's mind was blur. He wasn't thinking straight. It's not his fault. He needed it....

Nope still going to kill him.

No. Calm down. Its just a knot. Louis needed it. Louis wasn't in his right state of mind. It's just a knot...

Nah I'm going to rip his dick off and stuff it down his throat for fucking my boyfriend. My Louis. My Omega.

"Why? Why would you do something like that?" I bitched to Niall. Niall giggled.

"Hey, hand me that towel." Niall asked.

I handed it to him and he wiped of his legs and Louis while Louis was still straddling him.

"How long do you think it's going to take to wear off if you don't knot him?" I asked.

"Harry, I'm not going to knot him. Liam would be beyond pissed." Niall giggled.

"Why?" I asked. Niall froze.

"N-N-No reason, why would there be a reason?" Niall said quickly, clearly flustered.

"Niall..." I kept my voice low, demanding that he tell me.

Niall sighed, "Can I tell you a secret?" I nodded, he inhaled deeply, "Liams an Omega..... My Omega. He got his first heat after Louis got his second and I mated with him." Niall said, "Thats why I don't go crazy in the house when Louis hits his heat, because Liam's short behind by maybe a day. That's why you guys never saw it, you were preoccupied."

My jaw hit the floor, "Niall, that was like two months ago."

"I know. I know. That's why he moved in with Zayn. Because we thought you guys were going to figure it out... I'm sorry, are you mad?"

"No I'm not mad. Surprised! But not mad. Who all knew?" I asked him.

"Zayn knew right away because he brought him to me asking what to do. I was a little shocked myself. Louis found out a couple days ago when we were talking about Liam's heat coming up, its actually late now." Niall explained.

"Wow. Well congrats I guess."

"Thanks. It's a weight off our shoulders knowing that we don't have to keep it a secret anymore. We were mostly hiding it from public. We didn't want them to freak out knowing that there are two couples, remember how they did with you guys they were mad and grateful at the same time." Niall said.

"Well, now I guess we wait for this to wear off. I wish he would just sleep through it, but I know he'll wake up sooner or later..." I told him.

"I just wish he didn't smell so... Good." Niall inhaled and let out a sigh.

"I know. I'm hard as a rock. I wish I could help him through his heat."

"Maybe... Never mind..." Niall started.

"No, what?" I pressed.

"It's just, maybe a true Alpha's knot is a cure but you're just a regular Alpha, Stan was too, so he had to have someway to end it, so what if it's the bite. A mark from a regular Alpha could be another cure, so all you have to do is mark him to end it. If nothing happens and it doesn't work then you still get to mate him." Niall said.

"I can't just mark him, that's a life thing." I told him.

"Do you love him?" Niall asked.

"Of course."

"Does he love you?"

"I think so."

"Then there's no worry, just do it while he's asleep." Niall said.

Niall switched Louis in his arms and turned his head to reveal his neck, more importantly, his mating spot.

I leaned in and brushed my teeth against it.

"Just do it." Niall encouraged.

Should I?

~~~~~~~~

Chapter question:

Should he? Even though he's asleep. Do you think Louis would let him if he was awake?

~~~~~~~~