Ch.2

.2117 words

"An unmated Omega is a very dangerous thing."

I wish I would have listened when they told me just to let him mate with me, if I had I probably wouldn't be here. In a fucking ally. Trapped by an Alpha. With my first heat wave ripping through my body.

Now let me explain how this all started.

~~~~~~

I was laying in bed with Harry while he was cleaning me.... with his tongue, hey, you won't hear me complaining. I was laying on my back with my knees bent, eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling of him eating me out.

"Hmmm." I hummed.

"You like that baby?" Harry smirked.

I whimpered as my oversensitive dick took an attempt at getting hard.

"Yeah." I moaned, a little more breathy and whiny then I intended.

"You want to cum again?"

I could feel my face scrunching up in the pain and pleasure from my dick trying to get hard. Harry hovered over me. I smiled up at him.

"I love you so much." I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

When we broke away Harry started to kiss my neck. I felt his teeth barely graze my mating spot, sending shivers down my spine. I swallowed hard. Yes, I love him, but being mated forever to someone you've only dated for two months is kinda a big deal. Harry pressed our lips back together, I raked my nails down his back to where the blanket rested on his waist. I rocked my hips into him slowly and whined into our kiss. Our tongues slipping against one another.

My hands traced his body until they found their way back up and wrapped around his neck. Harry's hand tranced down my side and to the bend in my knee, pulling it up. He traced his hand back up, lingering on my bum before going back to cup my cheek. Our tongues doing a good job of exploring each other's mouths.

"Mmmm."

Harry leans back but I left my mouth open and he literally licks my tongue. I couldn't help but giggle as I pressed our lips back together.

There was a knock on the door. It sprung open and the boys piled in. I broke away slowly and Harry giggled as he rolled off of me and to my side.

"No, come in." I said, sarcasm dripping off my voice.

"Shut up and get dressed. We have to be at the club in thirty minutes." Liam said.

"Five minutes?" I begged with my puppy dog eyes.

Liam sighed and checked his watch."Five minutes but then you really have to get dressed." Liam said pushing both the boys back out the door and shutting it behind him.

Harry rolled back in between my legs and took us both in his hand.

"We have to hurry." I told him.

Harry smirked at me.

***

We got to the club in plenty of time and met up with a couple of our friends. After a few hours it was reaching two o'clock and the boys were heading home.

"Are you sure baby?" Harry asked.

"I'll be fine, go home and get some rest, I'll be home in an hour or two, or you can send the boys after me." I told Harry, standing close to him holding the two loose pieces of unbuttoned shirt fabric.