Chapter 7- school

Ring
Ring

"Agggggg" I moaned hitting my alarm clock.

I lay in bed for a couple more seconds, okay fine a couple more minutes before I heard my mother scream from down stairs.

"Taylor! You better be awake!!"

I got up and went to have a quick shower before my mom came barging in. I washed my hair and put on my outfit. (pic on the side) I topped it off with a smokey eye and red lipstick.

I ran down stairs and was met by my mother and father. "Hey mom, hey dad. What's up?" They were scaring me.

My mother had a huge grin a her face along with my father. "Well hunny, seeing as we missed your birthday, we would like to give you your present now!"

"Really! What is it?" I said smiling now.

My dad threw a pair of keys at me. Is this my life or am I dreaming! "A car!! Are you serious!" I said hugging them both.

"Not just any car, go look in the garage, it arrived this morning!" My mother said pointing at the garage door.

I ran to the door in my heels almost tripping but I didn't really care, I wanted to see my new baby.

"OMG!!! ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL!! IS THIS FOR ME!" I said looking at a beautiful red Ferrari.

"It's all yours," my father said while holding my mother in his arms.

I ran to them and gave them both a huge hug "I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!"

"We love you too."

I didn't even eat breakfast I was to excited, I jumped in the car and sped off down the street. I heard my tummy grumble and I quickly stopped at the coffee shop near my house and got a tea and a chocolate muffin.

I kept getting looks of amazement from people. I turned on my radio and Taylor Swift Blank space was playing, so I turned it up super loud and sang along.

I had about 10 minutes before school starts so I pushed on the gas to get to school faster because I didn't do my English homework and needed to borrow Nora's.

When I arrived, every single head turned towards me, all the guys and girls were looking at my car with envy and want, people were trying to see who it was in the car.

I parked the car and jumped out, I caught the eye of a very angry Alpha, but quickly looked away, I wasn't going to let him ruin my day.

I walked past his group and got wolf whistles that I ignored, someone from the group came running up to me.

"Hey Taylor wait." it was Paul

"Oh hey Paul." I said looking up at him, "what's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to come say hey, nice ride." he said scratching the back of his head.

"Thanks," I said giving him a wide smile

"So I was wondering are you free Saturday?" He asked scratching the back of his neck, looking all cute and nervous.

I was a little taken back by the sudden question, "Yeah I'm free." I said looking over at Kyle who all of a sudden punched the wall. Woah.

"Great I'll pick you up at 7," he said walking back to his group.

----

I walked into school to go get my books from my locker when I was pushed into an empty class room

"What the fuck!" I screamed

"Shhh it's just me!" I would know that voice anywhere.

"Kyle what are you doing!"

"Why would you go on a date with Paul, when I'm your mate!" He said with clenched fists.

"Don't you tell me who I can date mister! You fucked my sister when you found out we were mates! Do you realize how much that hurt me, physically and emotionally. And you didn't even care enough to call me and ask if I was okay?! Your an asshole! And I deserve better! Once you can show me that you care then we can speak." by now I was crying.

Kyle looked at me with broken eyes, "Taylor please don't do this you are the one who said I mustn't leave Amber. So I'm confused as to what to do, because I don't care about her I care about you, I told you I would leave her, but you told me to stay with her?!"

"Yes I said that. But I never once said go have sex with her in MY house, when you told me to meet YOU upstairs." I pushed past him only to have him grab me by the arm and cause shocks to go up my arm.

He pulled me into his chest and looked at me in the eye, "So what do you want me to do!"

"I don't know." I said putting my head down and cried some more

"Please don't cry, please you are so beautiful you don't need to cry" he said pulling me into a hug.

His body molded so well into mine and I fit perfectly in his arms, I never wanted this to end. I put my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest while I cried!

We must have been like that for an hour or so because the bell rang for second period.

I wiped my eyes and looked up at him, "we better get going."

"Uh yeah, okay." He said stroking my cheek and kissing away my tears. "Promise me you won't cry again."

"I promise, only if you promise not to have sex with Amber again! It hurt like a bitch!" I said looking away

"I promise." He chuckled, "woah! Wait, you have to cancel that 'date' with Paul, I feel like I want to rip his head off!"

"I can't do that, I mean he's so hot!" I said biting my lip trying to stop myself from laughing. He was growling which was quite scary.

"What!" His eyes were turning black which means his wolf is trying to come out.

"Babe, babe I was joking I only have eyes for you, I won't go on that date, please just calm down." I said cupping his cheek while his eyes turned back to their beautiful mossy green color.

I went onto my tippy toes and brought his face down to mine, he is really tall don't blame me. I kissed him with all my love and showed him that I really did trust him, the kiss started getting rough I was pinned against the wall and my legs were wrapped around his waist. Okay I didn't need to forget that we were at school.

"Kyle." I said against his mouth pushing on his chest, "don't forget we are still at school." I said looking up at my beautiful mate.

"I know it's just you are so tempting with that outfit on. I can't control my wolf." He said looking me up and down while putting me down.

"How do you think I feel every time a girl looks at you or touches you, all I want to do is rip their heads off." I said just imagining made me angry.

"I'm sorry baby." Kyle said leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"No no, we are already late." I said walking to the door, I felt a sting on my ass and shrieked. I turned around to see a grinning Kyle. "that was not funny." I said scolding him.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry couldn't help myself."

"Yeah sure." I said slapping his chest and pushing him out the door just as the bell rang.

"Bye Taylor." he said winking and walking down the hall to his locker.

"Freaking tease." I muttered
...