Chapter 11

Dave on side ^^^^^^

Dave is the guy from chapter one not the Daine I messed the names up, Daine is the new guy who just arrived and Dave was the guy in chapter one, who wanted a new nickname for Taylor.

"""""

"Get her to the nurse!" Some random pack member screamed, I couldn't really see who it was because everything was blurry. I don't understand what is happening.

Right now I was lying on the field, holding my stomach. I was in so much pain, I think it's worse because I'm on my period. Stupid Kyle! I seriously hate him.

The pain started dulling, so I guess they are finished.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" Oh no, looks like I was right he's finally done screwing my sister.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Daine screamed at Kyle.

"D-Daine s-stop!" I tried to get out, his wolf was surfacing and that wasn't ever a good thing.

"You do not speak to your Alpha like that!" Well thank god all the humans are inside.

"I'll speak to you how ever the fuck I want!" Daine said back. As he said that I got another jolt of pain go through me and I cried out.

"Taylor!" Kyle said running towards me.

"G-get a-away!" I said with tears running down my face.

"Please Taylor." Kyle begged me.

"You make me sick!" I said clearly, and with that I tried to stand and ran off turning into my wolf which made everyone gasp. Oh crap I forgot I'm a white wolf and the others don't know about us. Woops.

Taylor you need to stop before you take this to far! My wolf screamed to me.

I'm so confused as to what to do! I said as I sped up my pace

Okay what you need to do is stop running turn around and go back to school. Taylor there are savages on this land and if they see you they are going to kill you! So stop! This time she used her commanding tone and with that I turned back into my human self and sat down, right now I was at the edge of a cliff just taking in the sites .

"Taylor!!!" I heard please screaming my name, but I really didn't care I was so tired of it all.

I heard everyone going a different way except for one, "what are you doing out here! And you are a white wolf!" Kyle screamed at me.

I looked away from him because he has no right screaming at me like that! "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I heard my best friend scream, thank you Nora!

"Just leave." I whispered to Kyle and looked away so he wouldn't see me crying again! Seriously ever since I met this stupid mate I haven't stopped crying.

I'm such a baby I thought

You are far from that! My wolf said to me

"Please princess I'm sorry." Kyle begged.

"She said leave, now leave!" I heard a load sigh and the movement of Kyle, his scent was getting faint and i let out a huge sigh of relief

I got up and hugged Nora so tightly, " I love you so much!"

"I love you! But I can't breath!" She said wheezing.

"Oh sorry." I said blushing.

"It's chilled, are you okay though?!" She said looking me over as if I had a scratch or something.

"Well how would you feel if Zack was having sex with your sister?" I said giving her a 'did you really just ask me that' look.

"Well my sister is 5 so I wouldn't expect Zack to stoop that low." she said giggling.