Chapter 20- wake up

Song to be listened to: Head over feet- Alanis Morissette

Kyle! I screamed in my head.

I couldn't reach him, his mind link was cut off. If something were to of happened wouldn't I have felt it?

Yes, but if it was a minor injury you wouldn't feel it. My wolf said, don't worry about Kyle he is fine. If he was dead we wouldn't be able to feel him at all. But you can still feel him right?

I can sort of feel him but it's like he is there and then the next moment he is gone. I said in a panicked voice. What does that mean!

I don't know. She whispered

"Where is he." I growled at the pack member who had told me Kyle was attacked.

"Uh, I think he is in his room." he said scratching his neck.

"Thanks." I said in a fast tone.

I ran to the elevator and quickly pressed floor 5.

I ran towards his door and threw it open, I was greeted by the pack doctor Michelle and an unconscious Kyle.

"Can I help you? Taylor are you lost?" Michelle asked.

"How is he?" I asked ignoring her questions.

"He is stable, he only received 3 long scratches down his side, but the venom didn't go into him because he healed before the venom spread." Michelle said.

"So he's okay?" I said with relief

"Yes, he should be waking up soon." she said grabbing her doctor things and walked towards me, I was still standing in the door way.

"Excuse me Luna." She said stretching the word 'luna.'

"W-what?" My voice wavered.

"Oh please I have a mate and this is exactly the same way I would react if I heard he was in an accident." she winked at me.

"Oh." I blushed.

"I think you two need to finally accept each other so this pack can finally have a Luna, it'll make the pack wiser and much stronger." she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you doc, I'll take care of him now, you can go." I said smiling at her ignoring her Luna comment.

I moved towards Kyle's large bed and sat in the chair next to it, his room was very dark, his walls were a dark red color and his sheets on his bed were black, he had a black leather couch and a wide screen tv. Fancy.

"Kyle please wake up." I said touching his cheek, causing sparks to run in my hand.

I could see him start to stir. "Kyle?" I think he was trying to wake up.

"Kyle I'm sorry for being such a bad mate." I said almost bursting into tears.

I closed my eyes and just lay my head on Kyle's chest.

"Mate!?" I heard someone yell from the entrance of the door. I looked up and I'm pretty sure I went pale.

"A-Amber." I stuttered, I wasn't sure what to say.

"You bitch! I broke up with him because of my slut of a sister!" She yelled coming towards me.

"He is my mate what do you expect!" I whisper-yelled because Kyle was trying to rest.

"What about my happiness!" She yelled again getting closer which made me stand up.

"Could we please go talk somewhere else, Kyle is trying to rest." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"I don't give one flying fùck about him! I was supposed to become Luna not you!" She said lunging for me, but I knew she was going to do that so I moved.

"Amber you need to calm down." I said in a soothing voice.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! I'm older than you!" She was freaking out.

"Amber we waited until you found your mate! I let my mate stay with my sister! And you guys even had sex! I couldn't stand to be in the same room as you! Now you have a mate! So what's the problem!?" I said waving my hands up and down.

"So what my mate isn't an alpha!" She screamed a bit to loud.

"Amber?" I heard a voice that sounded familiar.

"What!" She snapped then froze when she saw James -her mate- sanding there with a broken look.

"J-James." she whispered.

"So you saying you don't love me because I'm not an alpha." he said pushing off the door frame and leaving the room.

"Wait James!" She said running after him.

"Amber! Just give him some time!" I said running after them but they were already gone.

"Taylor?" I heard Kyle whisper from inside the room.

I ran into the bedroom and saw Kyle trying to sit up. "Woah wait. Don't get up I'm here." I said running towards his bed and helped him lay back down.

"What's going on?" He asked a little dazed.

"Well you were attacked you asshole! And if you ever do that to me again I will kill you!" I said slapping his chest.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me so I was now laying next to him, "I promise it won't happen again." he said kissing my forehead while I lay it on his chest.

"What was with all the screaming?" he asked all confused.

"My sister came in and found out I was your mate and then she freaked out and then James heard her saying how she didn't want him because he wasn't an alpha, so he got really upset because she doesn't accept him for who he is." I sighed drawing circles on his chest.

"Poor James." he said in a sad voice making me look into his eyes.

"I know." I whispered, "how are you feeling?"

"Much better." he smiled at me but it didn't reach his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"It's just-"

"Alpha Kyle your awake!" Michelle said interrupting what Kyle was just about to say.

"Yes." he snapped sitting up straight. I tried getting up but Kyle put his arm around my waist stopping me.

"Let me just do some checks and I'll be off." she said doing her doctor work.

When she was done she told him he was fine to go back to being an alpha tomorrow but for now he should get his rest.

"Thanks Michelle." he said nodding his head.

"My pleasure Alpha Kyle." I swear she gave him the googly eyes, yes he was attractive but dude you have a mate! And I'm sitting right here!

"Taylor." Kyle said snapping me out of my jealous state.

"Hmm." I hummed against his chest.

"You zone out a lot, have you noticed." he chuckled.

"Hmm." I hummed again, I was tired and Kyle was comfortable, for having so much muscle.

"Are you tired?" he chuckled making himself comfortable.

"Yes, you are very comfortable." I said snuggling into him.

"Get some rest babe." he said stroking my hair.

"Goodnight Kyle." I said.

"It's only 5pm Taylor." he chuckled.

"My bad, well it is sort of night." I fought back.

"Yeah yeah, get some sleep." he said. "Goodnight Tay."

"Goodnight Kyle." I whispered before sleeping the best sleep I've slept my whole life.

✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN