Chapter 35- under.

TAYLORS POV.

"Taylor?" I would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Taylor?" I voice said again.

I looked at the top of the stairs and saw the most beautiful man I've ever seen. My mate Kyle. His beautiful eyes bore into mine and twinkled when he saw my smile, his hair had gotten longer and swept a little of his eyes, he also had stubble on his face that made him look ten times hotter. I melted then and there.

"Kyle." I sobbed and grabbed the railing.

He didn't answer, he ran down the stairs and grabbed my waist, the tingles and shocks were still there and I gasped, I still wasn't used to it after 4 years of being together.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Kyle! I missed you so much." I sobbed.

"Tay, baby, I missed you too." He cried and put his face in the crook of my neck.

We were both standing at the bottom of the stairs crying, the big bad alpha and his Luna were crying.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me, I saw the bags under his eyes and how they were now blood shot from crying, he had tears rolling down his checks.

I rubbed my fingers under his eyes to try and stop the tears, "I love you so much." I mumbled and crashed my lips down onto his.

The kiss was filled with so much love and passion.

We pulled away and stared into each others eyes, "Taylor, I love you so much, I promise to never leave you again." He smiled, showing his beautiful white teeth.

"Good." I giggled and jumped up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

"Can I take you out tonight?" He smirked.

"No.." I laughed at his reaction, "kidding, OF COURSE!" I yelled and kissed him again.

"Great, now I think we have some catching up to do." He grinned and carried me to the elevator, that's when things got pretty heated, well to sum it up for you all we barely made it to the top floor before our clothes were off.

We made love for hours until we had to get ready for our date.

I showered or should I say we showered, wink wink, and then Kyle got ready so I couldn't see what he would be wearing and I waited till he was out the door.

I decided on a short red dress, with an open back, the dress came down to my mid thigh. I put on black high heels and left my hair down and put on light make up.

I looked over at the time and it was 18:07pm, I grabbed my phone then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled.

"Babe we should probably g-" Kyle looked up from his phone and cut himself off when he looked at me.

He let out a loud wolf whistle, "Damn babe you look incredible."

I blushed and pushed my hair behind my ear, "you don't look so bad yourself." I smirked and went to give him a hug, he was wearing tight dark blue jeans and a tight black shirt.

"I hope you haven't been dressing like for other men." He growled and grabbed my waist.

"Really Kyle?" I said playfully pushing his chest.

"I'm joking." He mumbled and put his head in the crook of my neck. "But you better not have."

"Well, should we go?" I laughed, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"In a minute." He mumbled against my neck.

We stood there holding each other for like 10 minutes, "Kyle. I'm going to fall asleep, we should probably get going." I smiled.

"Alright fine." He smirked then pulled me towards the front door.

---

"Where are we going fart face?" I laughed when he covered my eyes with his hands.

"You lucky you are my mate because if anyone else called me that I would rip them into pieces." He said in a dark voice.

"Yeah yeah, I'm not scared of you." I mumbled, and laughed when he growled.

"Where are we?" I asked after 2 minutes of walking.

"Hell." Kyle mumbled, "kidding, when I'm with you I'm in heaven. You know because you are an angel." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Just shut up." I laughed.

"Okay keep you eyes closed." He whispered in my ear and then his hands were removed from my eyes, I kept them closed like he told me and waited patiently.

I knew we were inside some where because I felt warmth surround me.

"Okay, open." Kyle said from across the room.

I opened my eyes and there in the middle of the room was a small round table with candles and a rose in a vase.

I looked around and saw a glowing fire on the left side of the room and a big window on the right wall, and outside the window was the beautiful forest.

"This is amazing!" I breathed.

We were in a little cottage and it was adorable.

Kyle pulled back my chair and motioned for me to sit.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Anytime." He winked.

He took the seat next to mine and sat down, "so how has everyone been?" Kyle asked while putting food on both our plates.

"Hmm this smells amazing." I moaned causing Kyle to growl.

"Don't do that." He groaned.

"Ben had his birthday 2 weeks ago, he is now 2 years old, and such a cutie, we should go visit tomorrow." I smiled thinking of the super cute kid, for those of you who are probably confused, Zack and Nora had their baby and named him Ben, he's ho dark hair like his parents and big blue eyes. "Nora and Zack are still madly in love, obviously. Last night we went to Billy's party and Daine and Paul found their mates!" I smiled.

"No way! Who?" Kyle said with a huge smile on his face.

"You know Billy right?" I asked, I introduced Billy and Kyle to each other over Skype one time.

"Yeah, he's the guy in the same university as you right?" Kyle frowned.

"Yeah! Anyway turns out he's Daine's mate!" I said clapping my hands.

"Oh that's great! Now I know he didn't have any intentions of getting with what's mine." Kyle smiled.

"Seriously." I said looking at him with a serious face.

"Yup." He smiled and shoveled food into his mouth, "who's Paul's mate!" He said eagerly, well Paul is Kyle's best friend after all.

"You know my good friend Bella in the sorority, yup her! You must see them Kyle they make such a great couple." I smiled.

"Not as great as us, I'll bet." He mumbled.

"Of course not." I giggled.

I sobered up and looked into my mates beautiful eyes, "I love you Taylor." Kyle said and grabbed my hand.

"I love you too." I smiled and squeezed his hand.

I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening because I was lost in my mates eyes but all of a sudden Kyle got down on one knee...

:)

Soz that it's been a while! I've had writers block. :/

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW.