Chapter 34- mates ;)

Bella on the side ^^

Paul's POV

As soon as we entered the house my wolf started going crazy.

'Yoh dude! Are you alright?' I asked Peter, my wolf.

'I don't know, I feel excited about something.' He muttered jumping up and down.

"You okay?" Taylor asked.

"My wolf is feeling restless." I yelled and scratched the back of my neck.

"Mine too." Daine mumbled.

"Don't worry I'm sure everything is fine." Taylor said touching our shoulders.

"Hey T!" I heard someone yell from behind Taylor.

I looked behind Taylor and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she had long blonde hair and was wearing a short black dress that made her look delicious, one thing that pissed me off was that she had her hands around some guys waist.

"Mate!" I yelled and so did Daine.

Wait what?

"What?!" Taylor yelled and spun around.

"Shit." She mumbled.

I stormed over to the girl, "Mine." I growled.

"Woah buddy." The guy said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Let go of her." I growled and Daine came and stood next to the guy.

I put my hand on my mates shoulder and felt the shocks and tingles. I had to try so fucking hard to keep a moan in.

As soon as I touched her arm she let out a gasp and looked at me in shock, her beautiful green eyes swimming with mine.

"Mine." I growled and pulled her into a hug, breathing in her lovely scent.

I was surprised when she put her arms around my waist.

TAYLORS POV

I was surprised when Paul grabbed Bella and hugged her, but what surprised me more was that she hugged him back.

And then when I looked at Daine and Bill they were making out!!

Like huh?

"Uh I'm going to go." I said to no one in particular.

It seems I'm the only on without a date tonight.

I really missed Kyle, I'm so not in the mood tonight.

I walked over to the drinks table and found a can of coke, "Hey Tay! Come dance!" Nora screamed from the dance floor.

I decided I might as well just have fun for one night.

After about 5 shots and 2 beers I was far gone.

"Woahh!!!!" I yelled and jumped into the pool, I was to drunk to notice how cold the water was.

'Hey babe.' I heard someone say.