"I can't help it when you look at me like that.." he mumbles shyly.

_

"Jimin.." I call out to him softly. He refuses to look at me, too embarrassed. I push my palm against his bulge. He groans and looks at me, causing me to grin.

I hook my finger around his boxer's waistband as I connect my lips to his neck. He moves his head back and sits comfortably, allowing me to mark his skin. I pull away and examine my work. I smile proudly at the purple bruises marking Jimin's smooth and slightly tanned skin along his chest and neck.

Making eye contact with Jimin's heated gaze, I unconsciously slide his boxers down his legs. I take a hold of him in my hand as his eyes flutter shut and leans his head back against the headboard. As I'm leaning in, I freeze. I abruptly let go of his length and sit up straight. He looks at me confused.

"Something wrong baby?" He asks quietly. I bite my lip and look down at my fiddling fingers.

"I uhm.." I glance up at him through my hair nervously. He tilts his head and looks at me with a soft gaze. "I just realized I don't actually know.. what I'm doing.." I say embarrassed, hiding my face. He brings his hand to caress my face and smiles.

"Do what you feel works and don't back down."

I carefully take him back in my hand and move my face down to his hips. He watches me with a lustful gaze as I lick him from base to tip. He groans and throws his head back. His reaction boosts my little confidence.

I take only a little into my mouth and flick my tongue, earning a moan from Jimin. My pride starts to show as I continue that action before suddenly taking his whole length in my mouth causing Jimin to buck his hips up slightly. I surprise myself by not gagging when he hit the back of my throat. I coat him with my saliva before pulling away.

I stroke my hand up and down his length, slightly applying pressure. For a few seconds I allow myself to use my supernatural speed to move my hand.

"Holy shit that's-"Jimin groans, rolling his hips against my hand. I lower my mouth and take him again. I bob my head up and down his length slowly at first until Jimin grabs my hair and holds me in place as he thrusts upwards, building up his high. I moan as he continues his thrusts, vibrating around him.

"Ah fuck..." he mutters and fastens his pace. Jimin watches me through hooded eyes as he lets himself go. His muscles contract under my hands as I swallow his load. He leans back and continues to watch me as I lick my lips before sucking him off. All that is heard in the room are Jimin's quiet moans and the sound of my mouth around his dick.

I let go of him with a satisfying pop and look up. I smile proudly as he chuckles. He looks so beautiful.. leaning back, sweat trickling down his marked skin, mouth open gasping for air and his eyes just barely there. He grabs me and pulls me towards him so I'm straddling his hips.

Jimin slips off my panties and lifts me up slightly. I grip his shoulders and gasp as he enters me. He unclasps my bra as I slowly grind myself on him before lifting  and dropping myself back down on him. We both moan at the feeling.

He massages my breasts as I speed up my pace, lifting and dropping my ass back down onto him continuously. I moan and throw my head back at the overwhelming feeling of him pinching and kneading my breasts as well as me riding him. My pace suddenly gets sloppy as I feel myself getting close.

On cue, Jimin hugs me close and flips us over so that I'm laying on the bed as he hovers over me, thrusting into me at a fast pace. I'm a moaning mess as he starts to mark my neck further.

"J-Jimin.." I moan out, warning him I'm close. He continues his thrusts at a more aggressive speed and brings his hand down to rub harshly against my clit. Overwhelmed, I arch my back and cry out. Jimin takes my mouth with his as I let my orgasm take over, he kisses my lips sloppily as he helps me ride out my release and to build up his second. I moan into his mouth and pull on his lower lip. His rhythm starts to get sloppy until he thrusts one last time and releases inside me, letting out a loud groan. He thrusts a few more times before laying still, propping himself up on his elbows to hover above me.

ʕʔ

I feel him kiss my lips tenderly before pulling out. I wince at the empty feeling.

"You know.. for your second time. You are incredible." Jimin chuckles as he pulls me close. I flutter my eyes open and see him looking at me lovingly.

"I love you.." I whisper quietly before I fade into a deep sleep.