epilogue

hey girlypops!!!!!

i hope you like this. 💛

again thank you for reading. it means the world to me and i love you. 💛

i double posted so make sure you read the chapter before this.

"Zach come on we're going to be late!" Jack yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming! Have you seen my wallet?" Zach peeked our from the top of the staircase.

"Check in the jacket you wore last night." Jack checked his watch again.

"Thank you!" Zach raced down the stairs and to Jack, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Now let's go. My moms going to kill me."

Every year for Christmas their two families got together and did something as one big family. This was the second year of them doing this and once again the couple was running late.

They got in the car and Jack was driving. The drive to the Zach's families home wasn't that far thankfully. His family moved out to Los Angeles the previous summer. They were only like 15 minutes late.

Jack parked and got out. The couple walked in together hand in hand.

"Jacky!" Isla ran up to him and hugged his legs. Jack smiled and bent down to hug her properly before they greeted the rest of their families.

The moms were making lunch as usual and they refused to let anyone help. Jack sat down in an armchair and pulled Zach down with him. Zach let out a laugh and turned to kiss the boy quickly. Jack wrapped his arms around Zach's waist and whispered in his ear, "I love you."

Zach turned to him with a smile. "I love you too."

"Lunch is ready!"

The two quickly got up and went to the dining room with everyone else. Their families ate lunch together before it was present time. Jack and Zach went out to Jack's car again to grab all the presents they had for everyone.

Everyone exchanged presents before they started cleaning up the mess. When they were done Zach was tying up a full trash bag when someone tapped his shoulder. Zach set the bag down before turning around.

"Holy shit- I mean shoot." Zach's eyes were wide as he looked down at Jack who was on one knee.

Jack smiled and grabbed Zach's hand. "Zach, you're my soulmate and there is no one else that I would want to spend the rest of my life with. We have grown so much together, from coming out to buying a home together. You are my biggest supporter and have always been there for me during the hardest times. You were there through my relapse and my attempt and you never once thought about leaving. I am so unbelievably grateful for you and everything you do for me. I love you so unbelievably much and I would love the pleasure of calling you my husband. So Zach, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Zach nodded his head. "Yes. Holy hell yes."

Jack grinned and slipped the dainty ring on Zach's finger before standing up. Jack wiped the few tears off of Zach's face before pressing their lips together in a tender kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." Zach smiled and pulled Jack in for a hug. Their families were clapping and Ryan was filming. Everyone congratulated them and the newly engaged couple couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces.

It was a few hours later when Jack couldn't keep his hands off Zach. Zach kept pushing him off and teasing him.

"Come on now princess, quit with the teasing." Jack whispered into his ear and set his hands on Zach's hips from behind.

Zach let a quiet groan and bit his lip before looking up at their families. "I think we're gonna head out."

They said their goodbyes before Zach pulled Jack out of the home. Jack drove ever so slowly until they got to their home.

They went inside and they were in there for about five seconds before Jack had Zach pressed against the wall.

"Now where were we princess?"

648 words

sorry to keep you hangin, i hope you liked it anyway. 💛

let me know what you think. 💛

- cassandra