veinte

Hey girlypops!!!

It's a bit sad at the beginning but is super good and fresh towards the end. 😘

I hope y'all enjoy.💛

Everyone was sitting in the large conference room waiting for 12:00am on Saturday to happen. Obviously the song had already been released in other countries because of time zones but Jack hasn't been on social media to see what anyone was saying about it.

They did this anytime someone released any type of music. Jack was standing in the front at the head of the long table watching the clock. He was fidgety and rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

Jack felt a hand on his shoulder so he looked over. Zach was standing there with a small smile on his face.

"Relax Jack. Everyone is going to love it." Zach's hand trailed down Jack's arm and lingered above his elbow.

Jack's body instantly relaxed. A smile formed on his lips and his eyes flickered across Zach's face. "Thank you."

Zach chuckled. "That's what I'm here for isn't it?"

"Oh shut up." Jack shoved Zach's shoulder gently and rolled his eyes. He had a smile on his face. He turned back to the clock.

"One more minute folks." Martin walked towards the front of the room and patted Jack's shoulder. "This is gonna be a good one kid."

"Thanks Marty."

A chime went off signaling that it was now midnight. A large grin took over Jack's face and he turned to Zach. Zach laughed and brought him in for a hug.

"I'm proud of you." Zach pressed a kiss to Jack's neck before going to pull away. Jack just hugged and pulled him back. "Jack there are other people around."

"I don't care." Jack kept his arms wrapped tightly around Zach's waist.

"But I do." Zach pulled himself from Jack and took a step back. He looked down and played with his rings. "Sorry."

Zach took another step back when Jack's friends crowded around him. He looked around the room. His eyes landed on Jack who had a smile on his face.

Zach looked at the exit and then back to Jack before he slipped out of the room. He walked down the quiet hallway. He used the sleeves from the shirt he was wearing to wipe at his eyes. He didn't even know why he was crying. His hands tugged at his hair and he picked up his speed to a jog. His hands fumbled with his keys as he choked out a sob. His hands were shaking so bad that he dropped his keys. He covered his mouth and leaned against the door. He took a deep breath and bent down to grab his keys. He found the right key and unlocked the door to his studio.

He hurried into the room and shut the door. He locked it and slumped against it. That's when he let the breakdown happen.

Zach rubbed harshly at his eyes as if that would make the rapid tears stop falling. He paced back and forth and tugged on his now messy hair.

He choked out a sob and squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't like how he liked boys. He didn't like being gay. He didn't like how he was dating a boy. He didn't like himself. He didn't like anything about himself.

But god damn was he so in love with Jack.

"Thank you all so much for the support. I really appreciate it." Jack hugged a few more people before looking around the room. His brows furrowed when he didn't see Zach. He turned to Daniel who was next to him and blatantly checking Jonah out. "Do you know where Zach went?"