vienticinco

Hey girlypops!!!!

I hope y'all like this one and I'm sorry for the long wait but also a lot of shit happens in this one. Good and bad. Ily. 💛

No one dies.

Their flight home the next day was at five in the morning and they were all exhausted. Far to exhausted to deal with any drama. Unfortunately the world didn't care about that.

Everyone was looking at Zach and Jack with worried glances and it was making Zach anxious. They all knew how much Zach's reputation meant to him. Zach cared about what people thought of him.

Zach hated that everyone was looking at him. Zach was fidgeting in the airport. His hands were shaking and his leg was bouncing up and down. His heart was racing and he was trying his best to not freak the fuck out.

Jack wanted so badly to help. He knew Zach was upset although he didn't know the reason. He knew all of their friends were looking at them but he was trying his best to not acknowledge it.

Martin walked into the small room they were waiting in. "Our plane is here in twenty minutes folks."

Zach sighed in relief and stood up. He grabbed his stuff and followed behind everyone else.

They had to walk past a few paparazzi to get to their terminal which is why they weren't waiting at it. Zach tried to block it out but because of his heightened anxiety he couldn't.

"Yo Zach what was that kiss about last night?"

"Any new music soon?"

"I guess he wasn't really a womanizer after all, he was just fruity."

"Can you believe all of them are gay?"

"Those poor girls."

"Congrats on the engagement!"

"Damn they really are a bunch of fags."

That was the one that set them all off. Especially India. She stopped in her tracks causing Corbyn to bump into her. She turned around and looked at the guy.

If looks could kill he would have been dead at least eight times.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" She walked up to him.

"I'm sure you heard me."

"Repeat it."

"I'm not sure that will be necessary."

"Exactly, so why was it necessary the first time?"

The guy didn't say anything he just took a step back from India. She rolled her eyes and turned back to the group. She grabbed her stuff and they started to move to their terminal.

"You're kind of a badass India." Daniel wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I try." She chuckled. She looked around to try and find Zach. He was still trailing behind the group. Daniel left her and walked back over to Jonah. Jonah smiled over at him and laced their fingers together.

India slowed her walking until Zach was right next to her. She nudged him with her shoulder and offered him a smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you by the way."

"Don't worry about it."

Zach stepped foot into his house and he immediately started to panic. He dropped all of his stuff at the door and rushed into his kitchen with his backpack. He pulled his laptop out and opened up Twitter. He typed his name into the search bar.

Out Of Tune // Jachary auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara