diez

Hey girlypops!!!

I hope y'all enjoy this. 💛

"Oh um hi Jack. Didn't know you were here." Julian was flustered to say the least. He avoided eye contact with both boys.

"You know him?" Zach looked at Jack and then to Julian.

"Yeah. I do." Jack picked his shirt up and put it on. He started buttoning it up.

"How? How do y'all know each other?" Zach hopped down from the counter, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling in his pants. He picked his shirt up and slipped it over his head.

"He's my roommate as in we bought a whole ass house together earlier this year. Sorta regretting that decision right about now." Jack fixed his pants and rebuckled his belt. He looked up and locked eyes with Julian. Julian could tell that he was pissed.

"Really? Is that why we never go to your house Jules?" Zach wasn't angry he was just upset that Julian lied. Him and Julian were supposed to be best friends.

"Well yeah. I mean... I met Jack when we had the same agent and then I we got an apartment later after I moved out here full time like you. We got really close and Jack didn't want to live alone so we thought we could live together. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal until y'all started hating each other. I didn't know what to say to either of you so I just didn't say anything. Which was stupid." Julian walked further in and stood a solid four feet in front of the other two boys.

"You're right it is stupid and now I'm leaving." Jack picked his phone up off of the counter and went to leave the room but Zach grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Where are you going." Zach looked at him with a hurt expression.

Jack just pulled his arm away from Zach and scoffed. "I'm going to the studio."

"Why are you so upset with me? I didn't do anything. This is far from being my fault." Zach crossed his arms over his chest and glared at Jack.

"I don't care right now. I do care about getting away from him though. He's pissing me off." Jack left the kitchen and went to the living room. All of his stuff was sitting on the coffee table to he picked it all up and walked towards the front door. He picked his shoes up and opened to door.

"You're really going to leave? Don't you think we should talk about what just happened?" Zach stood behind Jack and his voice was wavering a bit.

"What is there to talk about?" Jack walked out the door and slammed it shut. Zach stood there staring at the door and he heard Jack's car start and it drive off.

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't give a single fuck if you're sorry or not Julian! You just fucked so much shit up. I- I really like him." Zach wiped away the few tears that fell down his face and ran up the stairs.

Julian knew that Zach had always struggled with his sexuality. They have talked about it before. They even kissed once to help Zach out. It was weird though and they both vowed to never bring it up.

Julian ran up the stairs after Zach. He caught him right as he was turning the corner to get to his bedroom. Julian pulled him back and then into a hug. Zach fought it but eventually gave up. He clutched Julian's black jacket in his hand as sobs escaped his lips.

The two stayed like that for a bit until Zach got tired. Julian left after that to give the boy some space. He didn't go home though. He just went out to try and take his mind off of the situation.

Zach showered and threw his dirty clothes in the hamper. He blushed looking at them.

He didn't take long. He just let the hot water cascade down his back and soothe his sore and tense muscles. He just washed his body and got out. He patted his body dry and wrapped the towel around his waist. He took another towel and used it to dry his hair.