diecinueve

Hey girlypops!!!

I spent so much time looking for and editing said pictures for this. 😂💛

Also sorry for the late update. I'm hanging out with my girlypops tomorrow 😂 and Sunday so I'm probably not gonna write at all tomorrow. Sorry.

Enjoy this one folks.💛

And here we are with the Jack Avery." The female interviewer,whose name is Jessa, sat across from him in her own chair. "Thank you so much for coming."

"Thank you for having me." Jack gave her a warm smile.

"Okay so basically we are going to ask some boring questions that I'm sure you're always asked and then we'll throw in some that thirteen year old girls ask each other at sleepovers." Jessa chuckled and pulled out her cards. Jack laughed as well and nodded. "Okay so first one. How is the little hiatus going? We haven't heard any new music from you in awhile."

"Well I am working on my second album. I can finally say that. It's almost done actually. We are just in the final stages of production. We don't have a release date yet but we will soon. But before that I actually will have a single out and also a collab but it's being released under both of our names. I'm also not saying who it's with." Jack played with his rings and looked at his lap. The thought of Zach made his heart clench.

"Ooo that sounds fun. You haven't done a collab in awhile. I know I can't wait to hear it and I'm sure the fans feel the same way." Jessa gestured to the small group of fans sitting in the audience.

"I hope they like it." Jack looked at the audience and smiled.

"Okay so the next question is about drama." Jessa adjusted her cards in her hand and looked up at Jack. Jack gulped and nodded at her. "Okay so I'm sure you have been asked about this a lot but we all know that Zach Herron signed to Journey Records a bit back. What did you feel about that?"

"Oh um well at first we both kept our distance but eventually we both sat down and got to know each other. We definitely don't hate each other. There isn't really any drama between us anymore." Jack had a tight smile on his lips as he nodded towards Jessa.

"That's good of you to clear that up for everyone." Jessa turned and pointed to the screen behind her. "So if you don't mind me asking. What is going on in these pictures?"

Pictures of Jack and Zach entering the restaurant and then leaving the restaurant popped up. Those were followed by the ones of the two hugging next to Zach's car during Zach's breakdown.

"Oh um well Zach was going through a rough patch in his life I guess you could say. He had some personal issues going on so I was just being a supportive friend." Jack could barely reference Zach as a friend. He was far from being just a friend.

"That is very sweet of you although we wouldn't expect anything different from you." She switched her card. "So it was all over Instagram and twitter that you were in Dallas last night at Zach's show, is that true?"

"Oh yeah I was there. It was sort of a last minute thing. I thought it would be fun if he had some friends there with his family to support him. It was actually his moms idea." Jack was really hoping his answer didn't give to much away.

"Awe that's so nice. Friends supporting friends is the best." Jessa smiled and picked up her second set of cards. "Okay so now we're getting into some random questions."

"Alrighty." Jack was playing with the ring on his pointer finger.

"Okay so the first one is what was the last thing you ate?"