ocho

Hey girlypops!!!

Not to keep self promoting but go check out my other two books called Loving is Easy and Picnic Tables. Go check them out. 💛💛

Enjoy this one folks.💛

Jack was nervous.

Jack was picking Zach up from his house. He didn't know why he was nervous. This was only two friends getting dinner together.

For some reason Jack felt the need to impress him though.

Jack was wearing a nice pair of black jeans, a white and black vertical striped button up, his black Gucci belt, and a pair of white Doc Martens. He also had his usual light wash jean jacket on. His hair was up in a bun again because it was a mess.

He didn't want to mess anything up.

Zach had texted him the address and also informed the security guard at the front of the gated community that he was supposed to be coming through.

He pulled up to Zach's house and pulled into the driveway. He sat in the car for a second before turning it off and getting out. He walked up to the door and knocked on it.

The door was opened by a girl that Jack sort of recognized. She was gorgeous but she wasn't really Jack's type.

"So you're who Zach is going out with. The one and only Jack Avery." She studied him for a moment with a smirk on her face. Jack's face instantly heated up.

"Just let the guy in the house Eden!" Zach shouted from somewhere else in the house. The girl, whose name is Eden, let him in. He thanked her and then followed her further into the house. He followed her into the living room. She flopped onto one of the couches and Jack just stood at the entrance. He looked around the room and saw that it was decorated just like his studio. Jack smiled and looked down at his outfit and fixed his belt.

"Hey Eden? Do you know where my-" Zach was walking down the stairs while lacing up a shoe. He stopped talking when he saw Jack standing there. And gosh darn did he look good. "Oh, hi Jack."

"Hi." Jack's voice was soft and he was breathless. He didn't know why his body was reacting this way to just seeing Zach. He looked amazing. He had a pair of red plaid pants, a black long sleeved shirt tucked into his pants, a black Off-White belt, his leather jacket, and one white Nike Air Force 1 on. His hair was fluffy and styled as usual. "What's up?"

"Did Eden say anything weird? She does that sometimes." Zach sat down on the last step and put his shoe on.

"I do no such thing." Eden looked over the back of the couch with a smirk covering her face.

"No she didn't say anything." Jack's face was covered in a blush and he smiled.

"Great." Zach stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "I just need to grab my wallet and stuff and then I'm ready."

"Okay." Jack just watched as Zach moved around the large kitchen grabbing his stuff. Jack just watched him with fond eyes. Eden walked into the kitchen and looked at Jack and then Zach. She did that a couple times before walking out of the room.

"Treat my best friend nice Jack!" She opened the front door and chuckled. "Have fun on your date you two!"

"Fuck off Eden!" Zach put his wallet and keys into his jacket pocket and grabbed his phone.

"You ready?" Jack tried to hide the blush on his face as he gestured to the door.

"Yeah I'm ready." Zach looked up and he locked eyes with Jack. They held eye contact before Zach looked away. "Let's go eat shall we?"