catorce

Hey girlypops!!!

Y'all already know how this chapter is gonna go so I'm not going to explain myself.

Enjoy this one.

Zach gulped but smirked at Jack. "I'm not sure I know what you mean Jack."

"Yeah I'm sure you don't." Jack's stare intensified and he pressed his body to Zach's. Zach gasped and threw his head back.

"Jack?"

"Yes baby?" Jacks lips grazed over Zach's jawline.

"Kiss me."

That was all it took for Jack to crash his lips on Zach's. Zach's hands cupped Jack's cheeks. Jack's arms snaked around Zach's waist and pulled him closer if it was even possible.

Their lips moved feverishly against one another's. Jack hoisted Zach up and held him up by the back of his thighs. He carefully walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He pushed Zach's bedroom door open and set Zach on the bed.

Jack crawled over Zach and held himself up with his elbows. "I think I'm in love with you Zach Herron."

Zach cupped Jack's cheeks again and leaned up. He pressed a soft kiss to Jack's mouth. "I think I'm in love with you too Jack Avery."

Jack smiled and moved so he was straddling Zach's hips. He leaned down and placed his head next to Zach's neck. He stuck his hands under Zach's shirt and ran his hands over the smooth skin. "What do you want me to do Zach?" Jack bit down on the skin below Zach's ear.

"O-Oh fuck." Zach tugged on the bottom of Jack's shirt. "I want you to touch me, please."

"Where love?" Jack's lips brushed against Zach's neck every time he spoke. He slowly lifted Zach's shirt and brought it over the boy's head.

"Fucking hell." Zach's head was spinning and he didn't know what to say.

Jack smirked against Zach's neck. He grinded down on Zach's hips. Zach whimpered and rose his back off of the bed a bit. Zach covered his face with his hands. He got so flustered around Jack and he didn't know why. It's not like this was his first time, even with a guy.

Jack lifted his head and pulled Zach's hands away from his face. He pressed his lips to Zach's. "Do you trust me?"

Zach didn't even hesitate before nodding his head. "Of course I do."

"Good." Jack pulled his shirt off and threw it onto the floor. He leaned back down and gently kissed up Zach's neck to his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too."

That's what sort of flipped the switch for the both of them.

Neither of them wasted any time undressing down to their boxer briefs.

Jack was leaning against the headboard with Zach on his lap. Jack's hands ran up and down Zach's sides. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. We can wait."

"I want to, so bad." Zach dipped his head down and kissed Jack's collarbone. He shifted in Jack's lap and made the boy moan. Jack placed his hands on Zach's bum and squeezed it gently. Zach whimpered and leaned on Jack's shoulder.

"Do you need me to, you know?" Jack searched Zach's eyes. Zach blushed and shook his head. "Are you sure? It's gonna hurt love."

"I know."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Jack somehow was more turned on after hearing that come out of Zach's mouth. "How do you want to do this baby?"