veintisiete

Hey girlypops!!!

I might have also cried during this one too. 💛

Enjoy this bad boy. 💛

Jack had a show exactly a week after he got out of the hospital. Everyone around him begged him not to do it but Jack refused to cancel.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kaylin walked up behind Jack. He was putting his contacts in.

"Yes. Now would you stop asking?" Jack put his contacts case back in his bag.

"I'm doing the show. I don't care about what everyone is saying. I'm over it." Jack shrugged and he knew that he was lying. He was beyond nervous. Everyone could tell. He had no idea what he was doing.

"If you even look a tiny bit uncomfortable I'm canceling this whole thing." Kaylin grabbed her stuff and gave Jack a stern look.

"Yes okay. Jeez." Jack sat on the couch. "Is Zach here yet?"

"Not yet but he just texted me saying he just parked and is on his way in." Kaylin looked at her phone and then back over at Jack.

Zach had already been there for forty five minutes. He was just planning some stuff that Jack couldn't know about.

Zach had flown Jack's family out for the show but without Jack knowing. He knew Jack was having a hard time so Zach wanted to try an help. Since the day Jack got out of the hospital he had called his mom everyday and they talked for a few hours. Jack needed his family more than anything right now.

"Okay thanks." Jack checked his watch and grabbed his guitar. "I should probably get going."

Kaylin nodded and lead the boy backstage. Jack got to where he needed to be before the show started. Jack shook his hand and took a deep breath. He was nervous. Jack looked around. "Where's Zach?"

"Right here." Zach walked up to Jack.

"Oh thank goodness." Jack pulled Zach in for a hug. Zach laughed and hugged back. "You okay?"

"Yeah just needed a hug." Jack set his head on Zach's shoulder.

"You're going to do so good. I'm so proud of you." Zach closed his eyes and held Jack close. He hated thinking about Jack in the state he was in. The thought of losing Jack terrified him. He didn't want Jack to see that though. He wanted- needed to be strong for Jack.

"Thank you." Jack pulled back but stayed close to Zach.

"Mr. Avery it's time." One of the crew members walked up to them.

"Okay." Jack smiled and nodded. He turned back to Zach. "I love you."

"I love you too." Zach leaned in a pressed a soft kiss to Jack's lips. Jack smiled before following the guy. Zach was escorted to a spot made for whoever Jack wanted there. Jack's family was already over there and waiting. The guys were also there. There were a lot of people in a small area.

Zach waved to the fans as he walked to his spot. Zach watched as Jack walked onto stage with his head down. Zach smiled and only got a teeny bit emotional. The crowd cheered for Jack who sat down on a stool. He adjusted his guitar strap before looking up.

Jack swallowed and looked around. His eyes landed on his family and he almost started crying. He smiled at them and then looked at the crowd.

"Hey guys." Jack choked out. He cleared his throat and looked down. The crowd awed and Jack looked back up. "I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being there for me during this past week or so. It really means a lot to me. You all know what happened so I'm not going to talk about it but I am so sorry. I know I haven't said much about it but I hope you all understand that I need time to heal and get better. With that said I want to thank my parents and Darrin. The three of them have helped me so much and I am so very grateful for them. My dad is currently deployed but he calls as much as he can. I want to thank my sisters because they have all tried their best to keep my mood up and keep me happy. And it's working. Also the people I work with. Everyone at the label and Marty have made sure I am okay and doing well. It means a lot to me. But most importantly I want to thank Zach. He stuck by my side everyday that I was in the hospital. Daniel and Jonah had to force him to go home and get some sleep. He showed me the love and support I so desperately needed during that time. So thank you. I love you."