seis

Hey girlypops!!!

Song at the top is semi important for later.

Enjoy!!! 💛💛💛

Jack didn't know why he acted out like that to Zach. He was upset with Martin not Zach. He didn't mean to act up like that, it's not who he is.

That's why he asked around for his number. Julian was the one who gave it to him. He had no idea why he had it but that was for another day.

He waited and waited for a response. He stared at his phone for what seemed like forever. It really was only ten minutes.

Zach Herron-

'It's okay. I knew you were upset. I'll talk to Martin tomorrow. We can also talk it out tomorrow. I feel like we both just need to actually get to know one another. 💛💛'

Jack replied almost immediately. The hearts might have made his own heart flutter.

Jack-

'Yeah that sounds good. I'll be at the studio around ten tomorrow.'

Jack put his phone down and smiled. He got up from his couch and ran upstairs to his bedroom and grabbed his guitar. He was feeling inspired all of a sudden. He grabbed his backpack on his way back down the stairs.

He sat down on the couch and music started flowing out of the boy. In about an hour he had written a whole ass song. He didn't exactly know why these specific lyrics had come from him or why it all came to him after he apologized to Zach.

He called the song Easily. It was about a difficult relationship and the pair knowing that it wasn't going to be easy. Jack really liked it.

He hoped everyone else did as well.

Zach woke up the next day with pain radiating in his hand. He groaned and got out of bed. He checked his phone and noticed that it was nine thirty.

He had just fixed things with Jack, he didn't want to ruin things right away by being late to their meeting. He quickly went to his large closet and found an outfit. He picked some black shorts that were a few inches above his knee and a dark green slightly oversized hoodie. He had his black 'double G' Gucci belt on. He grabbed his white slip on Vans and put them on after putting black ankle socks on. He ran his hands through his hair and grabbed his black Fjallraven Kanken backpack that he used every single day. He shoved all of his stuff into it. He threw it over his shoulders and picked up his guitar with his good hand. He grabbed his keys off of the kitchen counter and locked his front door before going out the door connected to his garage. He unlocked the car and put his guitar in the backseat. He climbed into the drivers seat and started the car.

It was hard to drive with the cast on his hand but he made it work. He was so thankful that there was hardly any traffic on this fine Wednesday morning.

He pulled into his parking spot and tried to look for one of Jack's many cars. He noticed Jack's parking spot was empty and he sighed in relief. Although it quickly left him when he saw the many guys with cameras outside the front entrance. Zach prepared himself as he pulled his keys out of the ignition and got out of the car. He put his backpack onto his shoulders and grabbed his guitar before locking the car. He walked around his car and onto the sidewalk.