BTS Scenario-When you two take a break from each other:( PT.1

jungkook-

He sat alone. At your favorite table, at your favorite cafe.
It had been a week since the split and he wasn't taking it well. It hurt him to hear your friends talk about you, he just wanted to know at least if you were okay. Of course sitting at the same cafe you two met at didn't make things any better. Everywhere he looked he saw a memory you two had made together at some point. He tried telling himself that "It was just a break, break's don't last." But then the thought of you meeting someone else on this break pained him even more.

He went home later that day, after taking a long walk emptying his mind.  He tried convincing himself to just move on, it didn't work. He took a seat glaring at his phone, at your contact. His heart beat quickened as he pressed call. Anxiously he waited as he listened to the ring on the other line, before suddenly you answered.
"y/n, I wasn't expecting you to answer."He mumbled. His voice sounded so shaky and soft it hurt to hear him like that.
"Of course I did. I still care Jungkook." You said trying your hardest to hide the tremble in your voice. "I feel so bad for what I did y/n. Can we please just talk?"He pleaded and you easily agreed.

The next day the two of you met at the apartment you once shared. After talking about the situation that caused the thought of a break you came to the realization that the way the both of you handled the situation was wrong and the break wouldn't fix anything. In conclusion, the two of you became stronger because of this and now if any argument comes along you know to communicate and talk about it instead of giving up so easily.

Taehyung-

He lay in bed constantly thinking about you. This wasn't the bed that you both shared. This wasn't the apartment you had made so many memories in. He wasn't with you where he wanted to be. He wouldn't be happy till he was with you, and you were in his arms again.

He had to fix this, and he would.
He stood out of bed, Putting on a shirt and slipping on his shoes. He rushed out of his door, quickly trying to make his way to you.

y/n pov

You sat on your couch, flipping through pictures of you and Tae. The Rain rushing down, the sound of thunder crashing every now and then. This whole day is sad. You thought to yourself as you stood from your couch, closing the curtain over the window. Right as you did that, there was a knock on your door.
You opened the door. It was Taehyung, soaking wet, shivering. You quickly pulled him in and Warmed him. Giving him dry clothes and Warm food.

You talked later that night. You missed being with Taehyung and he missed being with You. After speaking about the argument, the two of you laid in each other's arm's basking in the peaceful silence that surrounded you. He definitely made things right again.

Jimin-

He woke up to his alarm ringing through his ears. Usually he wasn't to annoyed about waking up but, Usually you'd be the one awaking him.
About a week ago, The two of you had gotten into an argument. The argument lasted for almost the whole night until the two of you had enough. He ended up leaving and staying at the dorm with the members. It'd been almost two weeks since the last you two saw each other, or even spoke to each other.
Today the guy's had practice and from the looks of things, even the members could tell that it would be hard for Jimin. Only because his mind was on other things, He couldn't stop thinking about you and how to fix things with you.

"Let's take a break. We all need it."Namjoon said.
Although he did say that all of the members needed a break- Jimin could tell by the way that Joon had looked at him, that he was calling the break mostly for Jimin.
"I know I'm not doing my best today."He mumbled before taking a drink of water.
The room stayed silent with no response from the others.
"I think you should leave early and go talk to her. The two of you are being very immature."Namjoon advised.
Jimin nodded in response.
He grabbed his things before leaving practice and making his way to you.

When he arrived to your apartment, He began to second guess. He wasn't sure whether or not this waa the right thing to do. Joon's words began to play on repeat in his head until he finally knocked on your door.
The door opened and to his surprised, you jolted into his arms.
He felt a sense of relief, not to mention over-whelming happiness.
Of course at first, things weren't perfect. After you finished clinging to him, The two of you talked things over and came to an agreement that you'd never let something as stupid come between you again.