BTS-When you fall asleep\stay up waiting for themƪ(˘⌣˘)┐

Kooky-
You had already cooked his favorite dinner and everything only to find out he wasn't going to be home till late.
You put the food into containers relaxing on your sofa afterward.
After a while you had started to feel your eyelids get heavy,you wanted to go upstairs change into your jammies and sleep in your bed but you felt too sleepy.
Instead you fell asleep on your sofa.
A couple hours later you woke up to the sound of
your door opening,you quickly sit up.
Jung kook walks in not noticing you yet.
As he walks into the kitchen He hears your sleepy sigh.
"Y/N what are you doing awake?"He asks sitting down next to you
You shrugged wearily
He knew exactly why you were awake.
"I told you not to stay up for me anymore."He mumbled pulling you into a tight hug.
He carried you up to bed,you both showered and chanhed into your jammies before falling asleep in each others embrace.

Taehyung-
You had no warning that Taehyung would be home late so you waited on the sofa in your pajamas as usual.
As you sat there watching your favorite Tv shows you felt yourself growing tired. After a while you fell asleep.
A few hours later Taehyung entered your home. As he was on his way to the stairs He noticed your little body fast asleep on the sofa.
He smiled to himself before walking over and leaving a kiss on Your head.
Although he felt bad cause He didn't give a warning,He loved seeing you sleep peacefully.
He wanted to share this peaceful moment with you,His Amazing Girlfriend\Boyfriend
After showering He went back downstairs Laying on the sofa keeping you in his embrace.
"I love you Y/N."He whispered in your ear

Jimin-
While you were cooking dinner you had gotten a text from Jimin telling you that the would be home late..not to wait up for him.
Of course you weren't gonna listen.
Your night of waiting started with Scrolling through social media to Watching television then to Eat and Play video games.
You spent Too much time playing video games but just enough to speed up the process of Your boyfriend getting home.
At around midnight Jimin came walking through the door. He gently dropped his things down before his face caught yours.
His jaw dropped As a tired smile appeared on your face.
"Y-Y/N did you stay up playing video games? Its Nearly 1 in the morning."He said raising his eye brows.
I let out a nervous chuckle.
He shook his head taking you to the bedroom you shared.
You cuddled until you both fell asleep.

Hoseok-
Once you got the message that Hoseok wasn't going to be home for a while you were lost.
The boredom would definitely take over.
After checking off all of things that kill your boredom you decided to Watch some movies.
All of Yours and Hoseoks favorites all because you missed him.
After a while you got sleepy,You ended up falling asleep on the floor.
When Hoseok Arrived home And saw you on the floor...sleeping. he got an idea.
He quickly pulled out his phone and started taking pictures in which he sent to all of the members and lots of yours and his familY. He even considered posting them.
After finding out about this,You started thinking of how you would get revenge.

Yoongi-
You were pretty used to Yoongi having to stay late working so it barely effected you. But you could tell it effected Yoongi,So you decided to be nice
At around the time he was supposed to come home you ordered his favorite take out,got his favorite movies together and waited on the sofa.
When he entered he immediatly warmed at hour sweetness.
He threw his arms around you.
"What's all this for?"He asked
"I know how hard you work Honey. I wanted to be nice,let you relax."You said
He left a peck on your lips
You two had the best night ever

Namjoon-
You weren't surprised when Namjoon told you he would be home late.
It worked out kinda perfectly because your best friend Jennie invited you out for drinks.
You put a cocktail dress on paired with some heels and did your makeup before Meeting Jennie at a near by Club.
After a long night you had gotten one of your other friends to drive you home. At this point you were pretty sleepy and drunk,So instead of getting a shower and all that good stuff you passed out on the sofa.
About an hour afterward Namjoon was finally home.
When he saw you passed out on the couch in your favorite dress,he had already read the situation. He gently wiped off your makeup before taking you upstairs and gently changing you into your pajamas trying his best not to wake you.

Jin-
When Jin told you he wouldn't be home till late you immediately knew what to do.
You grabbed your favorite book and decided to read more of it .
After a while you noticed that it was already 11:40pm
Although Jin didn't want you staying up,This book was really good.
So instead of putting it down and heading up to bed you disobeyed Jin and continued reading and to your luck at about 12:45am Jin came walking in the door.
You quickly set your book down and pretended to be sleeping.
You felt the book become lifted off of your chest.
You couldn't hold back your smile.
"You've been caught."He said
I've been caught.
Your eyes shot open and you snatched the book out of his hands.
He crossed his arms
"You're lucky I love you or I'd punish you."He said
Your eyes widened
He shook his head
"Let's get you to bed."He said dragging you upstairs