BTS Reacting to your debut MV

You Just Debuted with your rookie group You are a rapper,the concept was sexy...

Jungkook
The boys would be sitting on the couch together When they all decided to watch it together.At first it was pretty Normal and then they saw you."Oh my god."He'd say flustered."Aww Jungkookie."The boys would say teasing him.
Jimin
Same scenario as last they would be watching it together.They would be laughing and smiling together watching the Mv.Until they saw you In a very sexy outfit.All Jimin could do was smirk.He loved Seeing you Liked that,especially since he rarely did.
Taehyung
Same scenario.
They would be very impatient waiting for you to show up.They were blown away by your talent but even more by the sexy side of you.Taehyungs eyes would grow wide and he'd have a slight smirk.He couldn't wait till you came home.
Yoongi
Yoongi would just Smile.He would love how The boys stared at the screen in awe when you showed up.He Would smirk.He likes seeing the boys become a little jealous of what he has and they dont.
Jhope
Jhope would smile.He would be proud of you.He would also Try copying your every dance move."I wonder if she'll help me out when she's home."He says smirking as the boys Didn't even notice and were to busy observing you.
Namjoon
Hehe. Namjoonie would be So flustered. He would Be surprised hence the fact you never act sexy.He would of course love seeing you like this.But would never forget the real reason he loves you.
Jin
They would be watching the video together they would dancing along and having fun and then their jaws would drop when they saw you."Woah."Him would say.Then he would look around to all of them and become a little annoyed."Close them,She's mine."He says.Making the boys laugh.