BTS-When u Want to change ur appearance Pt.1

(Trigger Warning)

Jeon-

You glared at yourself in the mirror not liking what you saw. You hated the way you looked ,you were beautiful but you didn't see it. What made you feel this way was the comments you saw about you. From people who call themselves "fans" and others who are just purely hateful.
The comments constantly spun around your mind making you feel worse and worse about every little detail. Jungkook had started to notice a change in your usual behavior. You never wanted to go out ,or let anyone see you. Not even him as much. He came home from practice and knew he had to talk to you.
When he arrived home you were still in the bathroom. He slowly entered ,you didn't notice him until he had spoken.
"W-when did you get home?"You asked him
He grabbed your hands holding them tightly
"We need to talk Y/N."He said softly
The two of you walked into your bedroom sitting side by side on your bed.
"What is it?"You questioned nervously
"Y/N..you've been acting off lately. I know in my heart something is wrong and I need you to tell me. I want to make you feel better. I want to help."He said gently as his thumb stroked your hand in comfort.
"I just-I haven't been feeling the best lately."You said
"What do you mean?? If your sick we can go to the doctor. I can get you med-
"It's not like that Kook. I've been feeling so ugly. I see those comments and they hurt. A lot."You said as you felt a small tear slide down your cheek.
Jungkook sighed pulling you into a tight hug
"You're perfect. Please don't listen to the comments Y/N. It doesn't even matter what they think ,they aren't important. You're beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different."He said hugging you tighter.

Taehyung-
You and Tae were attending a Fashion show with the other members. You watched as beautiful humans strut up and down the cat walk. I could never , you thought to yourself. You were beautiful, beyond it. But you never thought that much of yourself.
"Are you enjoying the show?"Taehyung asked you loudly over the loud music
You nodded flashing a smile.
You weren't lying, you loved seeing the different pieces of clothing. From the elegant ones to the eccentric wild ones ,you loved it all. Except the feeling you got when Taehyung started whispering to Jimin. You'd thought he was admiring her. It hurt a bit. He always compliments you ,but has he ever admired you like this?? Talked to the others about you? You wouldn't know but in the back of your mind you thought he didn't.
Ever since that night you began to be conscious about the way you look ,especially your weight. You were already pretty tiny but you didn't think it was enough. You wanted to look like those models you saw that night. You started skipping dinners and outings with Taehyung and then he really notice. One day he decided you were going out with him whether you liked it or not, he missed your nights together so much. He was downstairs waiting for you to finish getting ready. It was taking a little longer for you to get ready than usual, Tae had a feeling he needed to check on you. When he walked into to room he saw you curled up on the bathroom floor sobbing. 
He quickly ran to you kneeling down next to you pulling you into a tight hug. "What's going on honey?"He asked frantically.  You were too disgusted in yourself to even look at him. "Tell me whats wrong." He demanded softly. You calmed down wiping your tears as you sat up to face him. "Taehyung I am not good enough for you. Look at yourself then look back at me. I'm not tall or super skinny like those models. How could you want me?"
Taehyung stares at you blankly before a tear falls down his cheek. He holds you tighter.
"Y/N, you are more than enough for me. You are the most gorgeous girl in the world, don't ever think otherwise. I don't want you to change anything for me ever baby ever."

Jimin-

You lay on your couch flipping through your favorite fashion magazine. Sometimes you think too much and you wonder why you couldn't be as beautiful as them. At first it didn't matter to you until you started reading into comments people had made about you. The more comments you saw the more it hurt, You knew you had to do something you couldn't be with someone like Jimin and be fat, You thought to yourself. You started working out everyday, making sure you'd only eat once a day and only a small portion. Jimin of course didn't notice, he was on tour and wouldn't be home for another few weeks. You had noticed yourself getting slimmer as the weeks went by but it still was not enough.
One night you and Jimin had video called,Jungkook there too. You were in your pajama's which happened to be a crop top and shorts, to show off your new body that you were very proud of. You stood up for a second grabbing your phone out of the kitchen. "Wow Y/N, have you been working out lately?"Jungkook asks. You smile nodding. "Good to know someone noticed." you snapped giving jimin a look of dislike. Jimin's head shot up, "What are you talking about princess?"Jimin questioned. "I think i should go now." Jungkook said awkwardly leaving the room. "I've put in all this work to look good and you didn't even notice Jimin. It wasn't easy."You snapped again.
Jimin frowned as he noticed the difference in your face and even attitude he had realized exactly what you were doing. "Y/N you didn't have to change yourself, you were beautiful before too- "You don't even appreciate what I've done for you." You interrupt him before ending the call. You continued doing this to yourself because of this, not realizing how harmful it was.
It had gotten so bad that you wouldn't leave the house. You laid around all day doing nothing,not even eating or your usual workout. You made yourself sick, you had to hit rock bottom in order to realize you really were hurting yourself.
One night as you lay in your bed trying your best to stay warm your bedroom door opened revealing a very distressed Jimin. He looked at you in shock as worry filled him. "Why did you do this to yourself Y/N, why?" He asked quickly dropping his things and running to you, Because Jimin has dealt with things similar before he'd help you through it all.