BTS Reaction to you Fangirling over another group

The Boys walked in from practice and saw you on your couch watching A different Group and fangirling...

Jungkook
Jungkook Would Probably be very confused."Omo~Jaehyun Oppa is SO cute!"
You would squeal."Jagiya,Who is that?I'm The only cute one."Jungkook would say as he watched you eye brows furrowed in cinfusion.
Jimin
Jimin of course would be the little Baby he is."Omooo~Ten Is So cuute."You would say gushing over The video of him."Um Jagiya I'm cuter."He would say Laying his head in your lap."Yes you are Oppa."Your day to jimin,He would Smile brightly and Lay there in your lap.relieved that you thought he was cuter.
Taehyung
Taehyung also being a little Baby would be extremely jealous."Aaah Chanyeol He's So Adorable."You would Yell As soon as Taehyung heard that he ran to the couch."Chanyeol?"He's say With a pout."I'm the cute one here Jagiya."He's then grab your phone and Turn it off before pecking your lips."Right Jagiya?"He'd say smiling his rectangular smile."Of course you'd say smiling.
Yoongi
He would be slightly annoyed but at the most not really care because he knows that your his and his forever."Look at him,I swear Mingyu Is just-"Yoongi interrupts you
"NOT Hot."He says as he takes your phone and cuddles with you."Not hot."He mimbkes before Falling asleep.
Hoseok
So we all know that our Hobi loves attention and is a huge happy virus and would be totally jealous."Eek!Why are you so cute Youngjae?"He would quickly run over take your phone hug you tightly."Jagiya I'm cuter Right?"He'd peck your cheek "Right Jagi?"He would say again.You would laugh "Right Hobi."He would Smile then start doing a Bunch of aegyo.
Namjoon
I don't think namjoon would mind that much of course because he knew that you were his and you always would be."Stahp Jinyoung you are literally killing me."Your say and Namjoon would just chuckle and smile.He loves seeing you happy.
Jin
Jin is cocky.So I don't think he's mind to much."You are so adorable Hwiyoung."His eyes would widen."Wae?!"He's say"Have you not seen my precious Face?!I'm way cuter."He would then take a Bunch of pictures and send then to you.