BTS Reacts to you cooking and failing

So you thought it would be sweet to cook something for the boys even thought you can't really cook and in the end it was ruined.

Jungkook
When jungkook Entered your house Caught a good Whiff of burning food,He ran to the kitchen where he saw you running your hands through your hair and mumbling little curse words under your breath.Jungkook quietly walked over to you and wrapped his arms Around you "Thanks for trying."He whispered cutely into your ear.You smiled "Your welcome."You both laughed and in the end Jungkook called Jin to make you dinner.
Jimin
Jimin woke up to pots and pans clinging together and when he walked downstairs to see what it was he saw that it was you.You were looking threw all of the pots and pans and then while you were doing that water was starting to boil over it was a mess Jimin quickly ran over to help you before turning the stove off and placing a slow kiss on your lips,When he broke it he quickly smiled"I'll order take out."You both smiled...Cute right?
Taehyung
Taehyung came home from shopping when he Set the bags down and walked into the kitchen he found you and the kitchen a mess.Flour was on your clothes and hair and all over the counters and stove."Jagi?"Taehyung said With a slight smirk You slowly turned around When you were now facing him you smiled"Y-Yea?"
He quickly but secretly whipped icing on his finger and onto your nose you gasped but then smiled again when he licked it off.
Yoongi
Yoongi would be napping on the couch until he woke up to the sound of sizzling very loud sizzling and the smell of smoke he would quickly run to the kitchen to see you coughing He would Grab you and take you to the living room opening the door To air out the house the holding time holding back his laugh"Jagi you can't cook why would you try?"He chuckled pinching your cheeks
You smirked "I guess I wanted to try something new."He chuckled He Ended up ordering food.
Hoseok
Jhope was getting out of the shower And once he got dressed he found you in the kitchen on the floor with a disgusted face testing something in a bowl."Jagiya Um what are you doing?"He would ask chuckling.You looked up with a cute innocent face."I uh think I shouldn't make cookies."He chuckled and pulled you off of the ground and placed a kiss on your forehead."I think so too."You smacked his Chest he quickly planted a kiss on your lips just to maybe make you feel better.
Namjoon
Namjoon would be walking in from the studio as he heard you Yell "Ouch!"You Yelled because of Cutting yourself He jogged to the kitchen.Running straight to you.
"What happened?!"You showed him your cut and he quickly washed it and bandaged it up."Babe Why would you try cooking you are way to clumsy."You look up at him with a smirk."Can we order something?"He smirks And hums while tapping his chin.
"Yes If you do an aegyo."You roll your eyes and eventually You got your food without even using a egyo.
Seokjin
Jin would be on the couch sleeping like a baby until you would wake him up holding what was supposed to be kimchi in front of his face,His face quickly lit up as he took a bite that was until he started chewing His Face look so disgusted as he swallowed hard."I Know it disgusting."He smiled
"Ya know,I think I could give you some lessons."You hugged him "That sounds great."He Chuckled "If you were that hungry you should've told me."You chuckled "I know but I  wanted to treat you."He pecks your cheek."You being my girlfriend is enough."....