Chapter 47: Hero Faction vs Mira and Natsu

Start from the beginning

Cao Cao: Very encouraging words coming from someone who doesn't have anyone to help her out. With the current situation you're in I doubt any devils or angels will come to your aid. You have no one, you're all alone. I'll give you one final chance join us.

I slap his hand out of my face catching him by surprise.

Xenovia: there's where you're wrong. I do have someone..to that person I owe him my life.

???: why you little bitch! Just kill her already Cao Cao end this already she clearly doesn't want to join us.

Cao Cao: Relax Jeanne. Who's this person you owe your life to?

I look down letting my hair cover my eyes and smile, I look up at him once more.

Xenovia: My king..

Cao Cao raises his arm along with his staff as it now turns to a spear. I lower my hands letting them fall to the ground.

Xenovia: I'm glad I got to meet you, I'm glad we got to spend sometime together on this trip, I'm glad you were my first kiss, I'm sorry I couldn't protect everyone I'm sorry I won't be able to see our future together, and if you're listening...I love you.

Cao Cao: Very touching. I'm also sorry Xenovia.

Third Person Pov
Cao Cao raises his staff way above his head as he is about to lower his blade and strike Xenovia thunder can be heard from the skies above causing the other members of the hero faction to look up wondering what's going on. Suddenly lightning strikes down towards the area where both Cao Cao and Xenovia where causing a massive explosion.

"Lightning Dragon's Heavenward Halbred!"

The blast causes all of the members of the Hero Faction to jump away to safety, except for Cao Cao who was to slow to move but instead met the blast with his true Longinus. He twirls his true Longinus crating a draft of wind blowing all the smoke away standing there was none of then Natsu and Mira.

Cao Cao: this got a lot more interesting.

He says with a smirk. Xenovia opens her eyes and sees a scaly scarf blowing with the wind and salmon color hair standing in front of her. With a frown and her eyes beginning to get watery realizing it's none other than her dragon who came to save her. Not being able to hold it in anymore she begins to cry.
Natsu turns around kneeling down next to her and begins to comfort her.

Natsu: You okay Xenovia?

Xenovia: it's..it's really you!

She says in between her cries, Natsu hugs her letting her cry even more onto him. He then takes a look at her injury seeing all the blood that she has lost.

Natsu: you did good holding off on your own, I'm proud of you. Here let me heal this for you.

His hand is covered in a bright white light, he lowers his hand towards her side as it begins to clear up all the blood and closes the wound a tiny bit.

Natsu: my healing abilities only work to ease the pain on others. You will have to wait until we got back home so Wendy can heal you properly.

Xenovia: that's fine this will do.

Natsu: take Irina and the others to Asia, she moved closer to us so she can help with healing everyone.