Chapter 47: Hero Faction vs Mira and Natsu

Magsimula sa umpisa

With all the pain in me I charge at him at full speed, clashing blades with him starring him face to face.

Xenovia: I told you didn't I? I'll never-...

Cao Cao: what's wrong?

He smirks evilly as I cough up blood. I look to my sides and see another arm appear from below and see a blade piercing through my side.

Xenovia: when did..?

Cao Cao: Come on now you really didn't...

He suddenly stops talking turning his attention to his arm seeing it cut off. We both turn to look behind us seeing Irina standing.

Irina: So much for being untouchable huh?

Cao Cao: You bitch !

Xenovia: Irina no!

One of Cao Cao's comrades went and attacked her sending her fly back crashing hard to the ground.
I feel a stinging sensation on my sides as I let out a small cry of pain. Cao Cao then hits me across the face hard enough that I came crashing down onto the ground.

Cao Cao: I didn't want to do this to such a beautiful girl like you. You're loosing a lot of blood there.

He steps on my wound making me cry out even louder in pain.

Cao Cao: Give up, and this torture will end. As a matter of fact I got a better idea,join me.

???: you really think that's a good idea?

Said another man with dark hair with glasses.

???: I don't see why not. She's the wielder of durndal and wields another weapon with some weird yet incredible magic to it.

A small girl with blonde hair said. Three other members stand near Cao Cao, a small boy with grayish blue hair with this dead stare in his eyes, a tall muscular man who gave Kiba a run for his money, and a man with white hair and purple eyes with a coat similar to that of that dirty old priest.

Cao Cao looks down at me and makes me an offer.

Cao Cao: You can stop this torture, I can heal you. All you have to do is join us. I will gladly accept the you the wielder of Durndal and former member of the church. Together we can seek revenge against those bastards who exhaled you!

He takes his foot of my side and extends his hand to me. I slowly get up making it to my knees, I stop to take a little rest due to my injury I'm barely able to move. I then look up at him seeing his hand extended to me.

Xenovia: You know for a moment I really did want to take revenge on the church for exhaling me. But I found people who treated me as a person and not some tool of destruction.

I close my eyes slowly thinking of everyone I met in these past few months. Lady Grayfia, Tiamat, Akeno, Kuroka, Asia, Sona, Tsubaki, even if we're not in speaking terms Rias's peerage, my bestfriend Irina, Rossewiesse, Happy, Carla, Saji, and most importantly him.
I open my eyes slowly as I feel tears running down my cheeks.

Xenovia: Those people gave me a chance at life, became family to me, and saw me for who I am. As Xenovia, that is why I will never join up with you.