Tim motioned them to get out. He himself was utterly shocked by Forth's behaviour.

"What you think I love him? Him?" Forth laughed again. "What's there to love?" Well, except that body, oh now... I can't forget that, the way he screams my name when I thrust in him, now that's some good fuck" he spoke cruelly.

Pha moved fast and grabbed his collar. "Shut the fuck up! You wanna get back at me by fucking him?"

"Pha!" Tim tried to pry them away from each other. Where the hell is Lam when you need him? He could kick sense in Forth.

"No, I got back at you by making him sink head deep in love with me" Forth laughed. "And by that look in your eye, I succeed" he sneered in Pha's face. "He left you for me! He chose me over you! I won! You took the boy I liked, I took your friend"

"Huh... you think I care that much about him?" Pha huffed. "You still didn't get Wayo! I have him. Me! You took Beam? Huh.. I don't need Beam" he stopped the moment that came out of his mouth. What the hell did he just say...

Forth gave him a disgusted look. "Yeah? That fool. He gave up his ass for someone like you who doesn't even need him" he said with hatred.

"Wa-what do you mean?" Pha gave him a bewildered look. "I did... why would he do that for me?"

Forth pushed him away. "Huh.. go away Pha. Didn't you hear? I'm done with him. You wanted him to keep me away from Yo? You seriously that insecure? You thought he could make me fall for him? You wanted to fool me? Guess what? Served that fool right for letting you use him"

"Done? You're done with..." Pha seemed like something crushed him. It confused Forth the way he was acting.

"Forth... you... how could you?" Tim gave Forth a shocked look. "What the hell are you two doing? You even realise what you two are saying?
Forth you're not an asshole! Pha you love your friend. Hear what you're saying. I'm ashamed of you on Beam's behalf!"

"I use.. that boy is like my little brother. What the hell did I use him for?" Pha demanded Forth firmly. "Tell me! Be a man and say it you bastard!" Pha teared up. "Did Beam or I say that to you? I always protected him from everyone. I was with him when that boy had no one! I sat with him when he was sick or when he cried, I would feed him to someone like you?"

Forth blinked.

"Freshman year, day one of moon and star practice, I have been doing my best to keep him away from your claws cuz I saw the way you looked at him and I'd feed him to you for my boyfriend?"

Forth went quiet.

"Great.. just great!" Tim gave up on these dudes and their stupidity. "Who the hell told you that nonsense? And you believed it? I don't know Beam that well but even I know he's like Pha's son which is absurd because they're same age and Beam never does what anyone tells him!"

"We haven't seen him.. tell me what did you do to him? WHERE IS HE?" Pha yelled.

"I... left him a week ago" Forth said quietly. His mouth felt dry. He remembered that night. It was cold.. Beam's eyes.. what he said..

He held his head. "Your b-"

"FORTH! FORTH!" One of his men came running inside. "I was coming here from lunch and I.. I saw..." he gulped. "I just helped Lam put him in the car. Beam was here, he passed out outside the door I gu--"

"WHAT?"

End of FLASHBACK

To Keep Going OnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara