Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)

The real chapter will also be updated in a while. Tonight. This recap is for those confused with the plot line. You're not obligated to read it. If you don't want to read it, then PLEASE DON'T. No need to be mad at me like some times people get mad when I re edit and publish previous chapters. 

And if you're bored by the length of this story. Then again, Please stop reading, no one's forcing you. I'm writing this story because I want to read something like this. If its turning out as something you don't like, then as my favorite author @jungjoonyoung5555 says, write it yourself. This story is long and twisted and the first book is almost coming to an end.

##~~

Beam, Pha and Kit had been best friends since diaper days. They were always together, closer than brothers, always supporting each other through every thick and thin of life. They were five when Pha's father died and Beam and Kit cried so much that Pha was worried that their might be something wrong with his tiny little friends. Then Beam's parents divorced.

Beam had a very rich family. Mother was made the sole heir to her family business due to her competence and cunning brains while his father ran an international enterprise. But he was used to be alone all the time because dad was mostly travelling and his mother, she had an obsession to prove herself worthy of running the family business. So, that little boy was mostly left alone with nannies and guards. But Beam was a very happy child. He made it his life mission to send every nanny and every guard appointed to him, crying for hills. He was beyond naughty, a smartass even when he ran around in only his diapers and his favorite hobby was to chase around his older cousin with round puppy eyes who for some reason didn't like him back. 

He was a child who loved his father so much, who didn't understand what cheating meant and the man just left them. On his birthday. He was devastated. He hated his mother and his father for that. He cried and hid under his bed every time they fought and then the fighting stopped forever. Then an year past and came his birthday again and he was again alone. He was so so scared that just like this, everything will stop one day, everyone will leave one day. He will be just as alone as he was that moment. But Pha and Kit came to him. They didn't forget his birthday. They promised him they won't leave him. Nothing between them would change. Pha said he will be Beam's dad since he was the oldest and Kit could be the mommy. Kit didn't like that. He was ready to claw out Pha's eyes for even suggesting that a big handsome boy like him could be a mommy. But their Beamie was so devastated so Kit agreed and settled with only pinching Pha.

Then his Kitty fell sick. Too sick. There were hours when he and Pha had to cry and throw tantrums and shout and kick to get to meet Kitty. They were devastated to see how weak and ugly he looked with all the wires on his body. Pha was mad that they had good for nothing doctors who couldn't cure their Kitty. So he decided he will become a doctor. And he will drag Kitty and Beamie with him. Beamie was fascinated by the white coat people and the little little babies he saw in the hospital so yeah, he wanted to be a doctor too. And Kit, Kit wanted to make a place for kids like him who won't feel alone and different and can feel like children even if they were terminally sick. A playroom for sick kids, and a care area for kids of doctors who treat those kids because he always saw how worried his doctor was for her little kids. So they begin their journey to be doctors. Once grown, those childhood resolves developed. Pha wanted to be a bad-ass cardio surgeon, Kit wanted to be a pediatric surgeon and Beam? Beam wanted to do the most difficult and money earning specialty and make more money than his mother did. He wanted to be a neuro surgeon. 

.
.

Beam had grown into a handsome and stylish smooth talker with a very sassy mouth that had no speed-breaker. He was blunt and honest, stood up for injustice but he tried his best not to hurt anyone's feelings with his words. He tried hard to make sure people do not find out his kind hearted nature. He had found new ways to get his mother's attention. He started to act out and provoke people for fights and sleep around with girls just at the age of fourteen. And she did pay him attention. She was mad at him. She was disappointed at him. So what? Like he wasn't in her.