29

"It's just a sprain

"It's just a sprain. It should heal fairly quickly." Carlisle smiled as he bandaged up Bella's wrist.

Tristan and Rosalie watched him do so from the couch, the Taylor boy resting his arm across the blonde's shoulders as they scowled.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?" Emmett teased as he walked into the room with Jasper, taking a seat beside the human.

Tristan stood at the sight of Jasper, moving from Rosalie's side to greet the Hale with a kiss.

"I punched a werewolf in the face," the brunette chuckled.

"Badass," Emmett grinned. "You're going to be one tough little newborn."

At that Rosalie stood, hurrying out of the room with a cold glare.

Tristan went to follow, Carlisle placing a hand on his chest as he gave the Taylor a sympathetic look.

"She might need to be alone, son," Carlisle warned.

"It's ridiculous."

"Tristan," Edward and Jasper both tried to scold the boy.

"I get that Bella doesn't think it's a big deal, but some of us can't stand watching her chose something that was forced onto us."

"Over dramatic as always," Thomas sighed as he entered the room with Alice. "I thought you were all for Bella being turned not even two days ago?"

"It would be easier for everyone. I just think it would be nice of us to take Rosalie's feelings into consideration."

"Not everything is about Rosalie," Edward told Tristan.

"But everything is about you and the human?"

"Tristan," Thomas and Jasper sighed at the youngest Taylor's tone.

"You were human not long ago," Edward glared. "Don't forget."

"Okay, guys." Alice gave a soft laugh to break the tension. "We have a party tomorrow, let's not fight."

Tristan was quiet for a moment, turning on his heel and shoving his hands into his pockets as he left the room.

"What's his problem?" Thomas looked to Jasper with a raised eyebrow.

Jasper merely shook his head, looking at the spot Tristan had just stood.

"He's sick of this town," Edward spoke up. "Immensely."

"I think we all are," Carlisle let out a soft sigh.

"I can agree with that," Thomas pulled Alice across the room towards the door. "Can't wait to get out of here."

The graduation party at the Cullen house was packed. Many teens from the school, which Thomas had no interest in speaking to, all throughout the house.