5

"You're sitting with us now?" Rosalie arched an eyebrow at Tristan as he pulled up a seat between her and Jasper

"You're sitting with us now?" Rosalie arched an eyebrow at Tristan as he pulled up a seat between her and Jasper. The Cullen and the Hale siblings all grinned alongside Thomas as they watched the youngest Taylor take a seat
"What did we do to get the honor of your presence?" The blonde once again smirked at the boy. It had been a few weeks since Tristan got his stitches out, having done his usual activity of ignoring the world. Thomas, however, had become the center of the schools gossip. People had been whispering all through the halls that Thomas was dating Alice Cullen, that someone had finally worked their way into the family's good graces.

"You're just so gorgeous, princess." A playful glare etched onto Rosalie's face as the other Cullen kids laughed. "Couldn't stay away."

"So you aren't mad anymore?" Everyone groaned as Emmett shrugged. "What I just want to make sure?"

"Well I'm definitely pissed," Tristan lifted a hand to his cheek were a long scar had formed. "More upset than anything." The younger Taylor jumped as he felt a cold hand run over the scar, turning to see Jasper looking at it with furrowed eyebrows.

"You shouldn't let it get to you. You still look amazing." Emmett and Rosalie shared a laugh as they watched a blush appear on Tristan's cheeks.

"Careful Jasper," Edward grinned at his brother. "Wouldn't want Jessica getting any ideas." The copper haired boy nodded to the girl's table, everyone looking to see her staring. And as soon as she made eye contact with Tristan her head quickly snapped away.

"Let her talk," Jasper said quietly as he smiled at Tristan. The Taylor boy laughed, leaning back in his chair.

"You hear the news Tommy?" He rose an eyebrow at his little brother urging him to continue. "They aren't human."

"Tristan shut the fu-"

"Would you mind keeping your voice down?" Rosalie and Edward both looked at Tristan with wide eyes, the other siblings merely laughing. Even Edward chuckled lightly in contrast to Rosalie's hard glare.

"Is it true?" Thomas rose an eyebrow as he squeezed Alice's hand softly. The brunette nodded with a soft smile, kissing his cheek lightly.

"Well based on your looks I would guess Gods, but that seemed unrealistic."

"Yes, that is what's unrealistic about your assumptions." Edward laughed at his friend, shaking his head softly.

"Well are you guys dead? Cause you know, dead people are pale." Thomas rose an eyebrow curiously. The siblings remained quiet, some grinning softly while others, Rosalie, pursed their lips in irritation. "Vampires," Thomas smirked as he fell back in his chair.

"No way. No way you figured it out before me. Tell him he's wrong," Tristan looked to Jasper with pleading eyes. The blond merely laughed alongside Edward as Tristan gaped. "I hate you, Tommy. I mean it."